Don’t be fooled, Trader Joes isn’t the only grocery store that has all things pumpkin spice this fall season. With the convenience of Amazon Prime and the quick 2-day delivery, Amazon should be your new go-to for pumpkin spice favored foods. Amazon has its own hidden gem by having speciality items that are all pumpkin infused to meet your needs. Think of all the money you will save by not uber-ing to the grocery store this weekend! As the leaves change colors and the temperature drops, these fall flavors will make you feel yummy and cozy day and night. In a variety of price points, here are 8 items, ranked by their deliciousness, that you must order on Amazon Prime ASAP.

1. RX Pumpkin Protein Bars

While these protein bars are an acquired taste, RX has hit the mark with these Pumpkin Bars. There are only 10 ingredients in these bars so they are healthy to eat and have many health benefits. I highly recommend you order these ASAP and enjoy.

2. Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cookies

Oreo cookies are always my weakness. I don't even know how to explain these cookies in writing to do them justice. These cookies give you a vanilla cookie with pumpkin spice frosting that always hits the spot. 

3. Nuccina Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter

Move over almond butter, there is a new favorite butter in town this season. Enjoy the thickness of the cookie butter on anything and everything like toast, rice cakes, cookies, and so much more. 

4. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

This currently is my go-to snack. The little-Os are yummy to enjoy day and night and are even better pumpkin spiced. One of the best parts is that all Cheerios are gluten free, for all my gluten intolerant people out there. Win-Win! 

5. Ghirardelli Fall Pumpkin Spice Caramel

If you have a sweet tooth like me, you probably love Ghirardelli’s chocolates already so now combine that love with pumpkin spice. The pumpkin flavor is mixed in with the caramel filling and will definitely melt in your mouth.

6. Blackberry Patch Pumpkin Spice Syrup

To be honest, this one kinda grossed me out at first but after much apprehension and research, I decided to buy. This item was listed in 2014 on Oprah’s favorites list, and it's delicious over some fresh pancakes. Yummy! 

7. Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Some more great items on Amazon are all the pumpkin coffee options. I don’t drink coffee but if I did, my cabinet would be stashed with all these goods. Vendors like Starbucks make pumpkin coffee beans which can be brewed in a traditional coffee maker. If your a hip coffee drinker, you may own a Keurig and need some K-cups to enjoy—try Green Mountain Coffee’s seasonal pumpkin spice k-cups. 

8. Nature Valley Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars

These remind of me of my childhood soccer days, when my only worry was what flavor granola bar the snack mom was going to bring. Fast forward a few years, Nature Valley bars are better than ever with its crunchy texture from the granola and pumpkin spice combination this fall season. 

If you have read my comprehensive list, you must love pumpkin spice or you are super hungry sitting in class dreaming of some pumpkin infused food. Regardless of what your reasoning is, go open a new tab on your device and Amazon Prime all these snacks to enjoy this weekend. 

Bon Appetit!