Raise your hand if you're a chocolate or peanut butter lover. If you're like me, then both of your hands are probably raised. There's nothing better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter to satisfy those sweet cravings. Now, SkinnyDipped has hopped on the bandwagon with its new peanut butter cups and chocolate bars. Keep on reading to find out more about the brands latest expansion. 

SkinnyDipped Cups Are Here To Stay

Reese's are delicious, don't get me wrong. However, if you're looking to expand your horizons when it comes to peanut butter cups, SkinnyDipped's latest milk and dark chocolate cups will do the trick. 

Made with non-GMO ingredients and between 2-4g of sugar per serving, the brands cups are perfect for any peanut butter lover. Plus, SkinnyDipped doesn't use Stevia or other sugar alcohols in its products. 

They taste exactly like the classic version without the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners and sweet overload. 

SkinnyDipped's Chocolate Bars  

I'm a Hershey's girl through and through, but as a chocolate lover, these definitely do the trick. SkinnyDipped's latest chocolate bars are available in two versions: Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel

The salted caramel is my favorite, but they are both delicious! With only 3g of sugar per serving, you really can't go wrong! 

Find SkinnyDipped's cups and bars on Amazon and SkinnyDipped.com