There's nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter. Put those two things together and you get a peanut butter cup. If you're looking for a more healthy and organic way to satisfy your sweet cravings, then you might want to consider Justin's new  Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups. 

Justin's NEW Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups

How do you prefer to enjoy peanut butter? Do you like it more on the crunchy side or smooth? If you chose crunchy, well you're in luck. Justin's new Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups are the combining the best of both worlds. 

This new treat from Justin's is made with crispy quinoa which provides that signature crunch with every bite. Now you might actually want to try this super food next! 

Justin's Peanut Butter Cups

In addition to their new Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter cups, Justin's also has white, milk and dark cups. Available in both mini-size and their classic cup, these peanut butter cups are great for chocoholics of all types. 

Do you know what's even better? You can feel good about eating Justin's products! All of Justin's products are USDA Organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

I've tried all of the different flavors from Justin's and my favorite has to be the white chocolate. I am a white chocolate fanatic and this peanut butter cup did not disappoint. I'll be the first to say that white chocolate isn't for everyone because it tends to be on the sweeter side than your classic milk and dark chocolate. However, white chocolate fans know that this sweet sugary confection is mouth-watering and pairs perfectly with peanut butter. 

More Products From Justin's 

If peanut butter cups aren't your cup of tea, no need to worry. Justin's offers different nut butters and snacks suitable for diverse palates. Some of the nut butter flavors offered include: Almond, Maple Almond, Honey Almond, Cinnamon Almond, Coconut Almond, Vanilla Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut And Almond, Classic Peanut Butter, Honey Peanut Butter, Classic Cashew Butter and Maple Cashew Butter. 

I haven't tried the butters, however, if they're anything like the peanut butter cups, then they are delicious. 

Justin's also offers on-the-go snacks that are perfect for a trip to the beach or a day out on the town. Some of the snacks include Almond Butter Covered Almonds, Cashew Butter Covered Cashews, Maple Almond Butter Covered Almonds and Maple Butter Cashew Covered Cashews. 

Check out their product locator to see where you buy Justin's near you or shop online!

Make sure to stay connected with Justin's on Instagram and Facebook to be updated on the latest brand news and more!