I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups more than anything else on this planet. I've adored Reese's since I was a kid, especially the limited-edition pumpkins. Krispy Kreme is bringing back three of their popular Reese's doughnuts and giving fans the chance to decide which one will stay forever. Keep on reading to see how you can be apart of doughnut history.

Krispy Kreme Reese's Doughnuts

Photo courtesy of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

Starting on July 24, Krispy Kreme is bringing back three of their Reese's doughnuts for fans to try: Classic Reese’s Doughnut, Reese’s Outrageous Doughnut and Reese’s Original Filled Chocolate Lovers Doughnut. Once you try all three, you can help to determine which is the "Greataste Reese’s Doughnut of All Time." 

Here are descriptions of the three doughnuts: 

Classic Reese’s Doughnut: A shell doughnut filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Kreme™, dipped in Hershey’s chocolate icing, topped with mini peanut butter chips and a drizzle of Reese’s chocolate and peanut butter sauce.

Reese’s Outrageous Doughnut: A chocolate yeast ring, dipped in Hershey’s chocolate icing, topped with Mini Reese’s pieces and a drizzle of salted caramel and Reese’s peanut butter icing.

Reese’s Original Filled Chocolate Lovers Doughnut: A chocolate yeast ring filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Kreme™, dipped in Hershey’s chocolate icing and decorated with Reese’s peanut butter icing. 

How To Decide Which Doughnut Will Stay 

In order to declare which Reese's doughnut is your favorite, head over to social media and share your most creative review. This isn't just your ordinary tweet or Instagram comment, we're talking about choreographing a dance, painting a mural, writing a song, etc. Use the #TheGreataste and #KrispyKreme and don't forget to tag @krispykreme on social. 

In August, Krispy Kreme will announce which Reese’s doughnut will become a permanent menu item, along with an exclusive offer you won’t want to miss.

Check out Krispy Kreme on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

*Available at participating locations