Doughnuts are one of those snacks that instantly bring me back to those Saturday mornings in front of the television. Doughnuts come in all different flavors and shapes making them a great snack, dessert or even breakfast option. If you're looking to enjoy Krispy Kreme doughnuts at home or on-the-go, now you can with their bite-sized packages.

Krispy Kreme Bite-Sized Doughnuts Are Available Now

Photo Courtesy of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

Next time you are walking down the snack aisle at the grocery store, keep an eye out for Krispy Kreme's bite-sized doughnut packs. The Doughnut Bites and Mini Crullers will be offered in a variety of flavors for your snacking pleasure. 

These bite-sized doughnuts are available in three flavors: Original Glazed, Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon. The glazed doughnut holes are perfect for those who want to indulge in that classic flavor you know and love. If you're chocolate obsessed, the chocolate bite-sized doughnuts will satisfy your sweet and chocolatey cravings all in one! 

The Mini-Crullers are available in two flavors: Original Glazed and Blueberry. Both light and airy, these doughnuts are great alongside a warm cup of coffee or as a late-night snack!

In addition, Krispy Kreme will also be offering two limited-edition seasonal flavors this summer: Strawberry Doughnut Bites and Lemon Crullers. 

These bite-sized doughnut treats will be available in all Walmart locations across the U.S. and Walmart online grocery by July 2020. At only $4 a box, you can't go wrong with these doughnuts!

Celebrate At The "Virtual Grand Opening" 

To celebrate the release of these bite-sized treats, Krispy Kreme will be holding its first-ever virtual grand opening. On June 24, starting at 7 p.m. ET, Krispy Kreme will welcome guests from around the country to join in celebrating the launch with virtual games, entertainment and a special appearance by Krispy Kreme franchisee, Shaquille O’Neal.

If that's not enough, forty virtual grand opening participants will  receive the chance to win free doughnuts for a year! Doesn't that sound amazing?!

Click HERE to join in the festivities of Krispy Kreme's first-ever virtual grand opening