Chocolate is my weakness. There is nothing more satisfying than chocolate after a long day or whenever the craving strikes. I eat chocolate more than I would like to admit, but after looking for some healthier options, I found one that I really like: JOJO's Chocolate

What Is JOJO's Chocolate?

Photo Courtesy of JOJO’s

JOJO's Chocolate was started by Jodie Jones, who was diagnosed with breast cancer. After her treatment, Jones realized that she needed to make some changes in her life, one of which was to eat healthier. 

Jones wanted to be able to eat the chocolate that she wanted to without feeling so guilty, so she decided to make her own. JOJO's Chocolate provides people with premium dark chocolate that contains less than half of the amount of sugar per serving than the average chocolate bar. 

JOJO's Chocolate Flavors 

Photo Courtesy of JOJO’s

JOJO's Chocolate comes in four delicious flavors: Original, Peanut Butter Delight, Goes Hawaiian and Raspberry Dream. 

The Original is made with 70% dark chocolate, pistachios, almonds and cranberries. This is for those who are looking to satisfy a trail-mix like craving with only 8g of sugar. 

Peanut Butter Delight is perfect for those peanut butter lovers, myself included. Peanut Butter Delight is made with 70% dark chocolate, peanuts and sea salt. The bar is filled with peanut butter and the sea salt enhances the flavor a tenfold. 

Goes Hawaiian is great for those who are looking for a refreshing snack. This flavor consists of coconut, macadamia nuts and sea salt. 

Raspberry Dream is one flavor you might have had before. Raspberry and rich dark chocolate along with pistachios and sea salt creates the perfect sweet and savory sensation. 

JOJO's Chocolate is gluten-free, non-gmo, soy free, vegan, low sugar and paleo. 

Where To Get JOJO's Chocolate

Photo Courtesy of JOJO’s

JOJO's Chocolate can be found in stores nationwide and is available for one-time purchase ($13.99) and through their monthly subscription service ($11.89). As part of their subscription service, you save 15% and there is absolutely no obligation. JOJO's Chocolate is also available for purchase on Amazon

To find out more about JOJO's Chocolate, follow the brand on Instagram and Facebook.