This whole online learning and working from home situation has me constantly walking to the fridge to see what I can snack on. Over the past month, my go-to snacks have been grapes, chips, nuts and cookies. While they aren't bad, I have been craving something sweet and creamy, but also healthy. Those two words normally don't go together, but Noosa Yoghurt has come to the rescue. 

What Is Noosa Yoghurt?

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Noosa is known for their fresh whole milk, fresh fruit and honey. Noosa was co-founded by a fourth generation dairy farmer who knows his stuff when it comes to milk. The whole milk comes from cows which are never treated with rBGH. 

Noosa only selects the ripest and most flavorful fruit for their yoghurt. Did you know that nearly every batch of Noosa is infused with pure wildflower honey which provides its sweet taste that people know and love?

What Flavors Are There?

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Noosa has a wide variety of flavors to choose from. From classic cultures to double yums, there is something for everyone. Some of the the classic cultures include strawberry, blackberry, apple cinnamon, blood orange, blueberry, coconut, cherry vanilla, key lime, honey, plain, etc. Some of these flavors are also available in lil tubs. 

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Noosa mates combine a rich and velvety yoghurt with a sweet crunch. Some of the Noosa mates flavors include mocha almond crunch, cookies and cream, salted caramel chocolate, banana chocolate peanut, coconut almond chocolate and lemon shortbread. 

Noosa's double yums combine two flavors together for a sweet and savory taste. The flavors include blueberry and lemon, caramel and apple, coconut and pineapple, raspberry and blueberry and strawberry and banana.

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Noosa's blended is available in six mouthwatering flavors: coffee, key lime, mixed berry, raspberry, strawberry and vanilla bean.

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Newest to the Noosa family is their high protein, low sugar yoghurt known as 'hilo.' With only 12g of sugar and 12g of protein, these are perfect for the health conscious yogurt lovers. Noosa yoghurt hilo's come in six flavors: mixed berry, vanilla bean, peach, strawberry, blueberry and plain. 

Where To Find Noosa Yoghurt

Photo Courtesy of noosa yoghurt

To find out where you can find Noosa Yoghurt, check out their product locator. If you want to stay connected with Noosa Yoghurt, be sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook