If you're like me then you probably remember growing up drinking Danimals yogurt smoothies. Looking back at it, they probably weren't the healthiest and definitely not made from real fruit. However, if you're still craving a fruity yoghurt smoothie, Noosa has you covered with their new line. 

What Are Noosa Fruit Smoothies?

Photo courtesy of noosa yoghurt

Noosa is known for their fresh whole milk, fresh fruit and pure wildflower honey. Noosa's fruit smoothies are made with yoghurt and real fruit to create a delicious, creamy beverage. Noosa's fruit smoothies are available in four flavors: Strawberry Banana, Strawberry, Mixed Berry and Mango. 

If you're looking to add more protein to your diet, these fruit smoothies also have 5g per serving.

Where To Find Noosa Yoghurt?

In addition to smoothies, Noosa offers yohgurt in a wide variety of flavors such as strawberry, blackberry, apple cinnamon, blood orange, blueberry, coconut, cherry vanilla, key lime and honey. You can also find other varieties including Noosa mates, hi-lo's, blends and double yums. 

To find out where you can find Noosa's fruit smoothies, check out their product locator. If you want to stay connected with Noosa Yoghurt, be sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook.