I've never had real maple syrup before. Yes, I said it. Not to discredit Aunt Jemima, but that's not real maple syrup. I figured that out the hard way when my roommate in college asked me if I've ever had "actual maple syrup." Honestly, I didn't know there was much of a difference and then she went on to give me a whole lecture about natural maple syrup. After that conversation, I made it my mission to try real, organic maple syrup and that's where I learned about Maple Craft Foods. 

What Is Maple Craft Foods?

Photo courtesy of Maple Craft Foods

Maple Craft Foods is known for their signature maple syrups. The syrup is harvested from trees in Connecticut and also comes from those in Vermont who boil it over an open flame to give it the rich, caramel color and sweet taste that people know and love.

The maple syrups come in over 10 different flavors: Salted Caramel, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, Elderberry, Strawberry, Bourbon Barrel Aged, Honey-Infused Bourbon Barrel Aged, Hot Honey Bourbon Barrel Aged, and their holiday flavors Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint and Gingerbread.

I had the chance to try the Salted Caramel, Apple Cinnamon and Bourbon Barrel and I was speechless. I never knew how delicious actual maple syrup was until I tried these flavors from Maple Craft Foods. My favorite was the Salted Caramel because I'm a sucker for a super sweet flavor and this exceeded my highest expectations. 

If you're looking for something more savory, I definitely recommend the Apple Cinnamon flavor. It has the same taste as your grandmother's homemade apple pie and it's delicious. 

How To Cook With Maple Syrup

You're probably familiar with adding maple syrup to your stack of pancakes or waffles.While that's delicious, it can also be used as a glaze for carrots, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and much more. Click HERE to find recipes that can help you make the most out of your maple syrup. 

Where To Find Maple Craft Foods

In addition to maple syrup, Maple Craft Foods also offers Baked Oatmeal, Challah French Toast, Blueberry Maple Muffin, Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Meal Kits. These are perfect for hosting a weekend brunch and want to have your guests going back for seconds and maybe thirds!

If you're looking to try some of this mouth watering maple syrup for yourself, Maple Craft Foods products can be purchased on their website

Stay connected with Maple Craft Foods by following them on Instagram and Facebook.