Ice scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. As the classic expression goes, ice cream has the power to make people happy and enthusiastic. If you're tired of classic vanilla and chocolate ice cream, I don't blame you. Marco Sweets & Spices is adding some heat to your favorite frozen treat and I'm going to tell you all about it.

What Is Marco Sweets & Spices?

Photo courtesy of Marco Sweet & Spices

Marco Sweets & Spices was was founded by Luke Christianson, Avery Henderson, Julian Plyter and Spencer Joynt to pay homage to beloved flavors from around the world, and transport them from plate to pint. 

Made in Boone, NY, every pint of Marco Sweets & Spices ice cream has a unique flavor. Since it's not safe to travel at the moment, the brand does its job of bringing flavors from around the world straight to your tastebuds. 

What Does It Taste Like?

Photo courtesy of Marco Sweet & Spices

You might be curious as to what the ice cream tastes like and I don't blame you. The brand has five fiery flavors:  Ginger Dreamsicle, Spicy PB Caramel, Vanilla Chai, Thai Coco-Lime and Aztec Chocolate.

I'm going to be honest, I really don't like spicy foods, however I do like ice cream so I decided to give it a whirl. My favorite flavors were the Spicy PB Caramel and Thai Coco-Lime.

The Spicy PB Caramel had a taste reminiscent of spicy peanut sauce, similar to the one you'd get if you ordered Thai food. I felt that the ice cream was able to balance out the heat and create  a warm and refreshing bite. If you're a bit hesitant about spices, I'd recommend trying a spoonful first. That's what I did and when I realized it was more on the mild side, I could eat more of it. 

Where To Find Marco Sweets & Spices

This flavorful ice cream experience isn't something you come across everyday, that's for sure. If you're interested in trying a frozen treat with some heat, Marco Sweets & Spices is currently exclusively direct-to-consumer, with plans to expand into retail this fall. 

Pints are available online in sets of four ($50) or five ($55) and ship direct-to-consumers in 35 states. Click HERE to see if Marco's ships to your location and create your own case HERE

The brand donates 1% of every sale to One Acre Fund, a Kenya-based nonprofit organization that provides smallholder farmers with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.