Ice cream is one of the best treats to have when you want to cool off. Not only is it cold and refreshing, but it comes in so many delicious flavors. However, for many people, dairy products don't sit well due to a lactose intolerance. Fortunately, I don't have this problem, but I know a lot of people who can't enjoy this delicious sweet treat due to dietary restrictions. Re:THINK Ice Cream is now giving more people the chance to experience ice cream in a delicious and satisfying way while also sticking to their health and wellness goals. 

Re:THINK Ice Cream - New And Improved

Re:THINK Ice Cream is still that low-calorie, low-sugar and keto-friendly ice cream that people know and love, but now it's even better. Made using lactose-free A2/A2 dairy, Re:THINK Ice Cream can now be enjoyed by those who are lactose-intolerant without having to worry about stomach troubles. Let's not forget that the ice cream still contains pure whey isolate protein that's great for building and maintaining muscle.

Re:THINK Ice Cream is the first of its kind to make ice cream with collagen. Collagen has many health benefits, including providing structure and other performance benefits to skin, bones, hair, nails, tendons, cartilage, tissue and teeth. This ice cream is an indulgence you can feel good about. 

I had the chance to try Re:THINK Ice Cream's new and improved ice cream and it did not disappoint. Since I'm a chocolate-lover, my favorite flavor was definitely Chocolate Majesty. The ice cream has a light consistency while also maintaining that signature creamy taste this sweet treat is known for. 

Re:THINK Ice Cream Flavors

This new gluten-free ice cream comes in twelve flavors: Almond with Chocolate Flakes, Black Cherry Vanilla, Cardamom Pistachio, Chocolate Majesty, Chocolate Orange with Almond Butter, Coconut Matcha, Coffee Hazelnut, Lemon with Poppy Seed, Mint with Chocolate Flakes, Strawberry with Chia Seed, Turmeric Ginger and Vanilla Supreme. Not only are there your classic chocolate and vanilla, but for those looking to be a bit more adventurous there are flavors for you. 

Where To Find Re:THINK Ice Cream

To find out where you can shop Re:THINK Ice Cream, check out their product locator. The ice cream is also available for purchase online

If you're looking to enjoy a sweet treat this summer without the guilt, then you definitely want to try this ice cream. 

Stay connected with Re:THINK Ice Cream by following them on Instagram and Facebook.