Are you looking for ways to stay healthy? If you're looking for something new to add to your routine, then you might want to try Vital Proteins Vitality™ Immune Booster**. 

What Is The Vital Proteins Vitality™ Immune Booster**?

Photo Courtesy of Vital Proteins

The Vital Proteins Vitality™ Immune Booster** is an all-in-one product that boosts your immune system and provides collagen. 

The product contains collagen, glutamine, Vitamin C, Zinc, and electrolytes with Wellmune®* and Immuno-LP20®. The product comes in two flavors, orange and lemon grape. 

The product comes in stick packs that you add to either cold or warm water and mix. 

Health Benefits Of Collagen

Photo Courtesy of Vital Proteins

Vital Proteins is known for their popular original Collagen Peptides. If you're like me, then you probably never thought much about collagen in your daily life. After doing more research, I've learned some information about collagen that you might like to know. 

According to Vital Proteins blog, "collagen is the body’s most abundant protein and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons. Thanks to collagen, we’re better able to move, bend and stretch. Collagen is also behind helping hair shine, skin glow and nails stay strong." 

Collagen production declines as we age, but that is actually when people need it most. According to Vital Proteins, "adding ingestible collagen to a balanced diet can help our bodies regenerate what’s been lost or broken down." 

Where To Find It

Photo Courtesy of Vital Proteins

Vital Proteins Vitality™ Immune Booster** and other products can be purchased individually or as part of a monthly subscription. A 14ct immune booster stick pack can be purchased for $29.00. If ordered as part of a subscription, the booster costs $21.75. If you decide to opt in to the subscription service, you can decide how frequently you want to receive shipments.

More About Vital Proteins

Photo Courtesy of Vital Proteins

In addition to Vital Proteins Vitality™ Immune Booster**, Vital Proteins also offers other products including collagen powders, beverages, shots, bars and capsules. 

To learn more about Vital Proteins, visit their website and be sure to follow them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

*a registered trademark of Kerry Group

**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.