We are living in a time where staying healthy is important more now than ever. If you are looking for ways to stay healthy, then think about trying vitamins and some of these recipes!

Ritual Vitamins

Ritual Vitamins are made specifically for women and the company is all about transparency. All vitamins are vegan certified, non-GMO, and gluten and allergen free.

There are three kinds of vitamins available: 

Essential for Women 18+: clinically backed formula that offers 9 essential nutrients. $30/month.

Essential for Women Prenatal: this next-generational prenatal with 12 essential nutrients for your body and baby, before and during pregnancy. $35/month.

Essential for Women 50+: This multivitamin for women post-menopause with nutrients to support healthy aging from within. $35/month.

The subscription can be cancelled at any time and if you aren't satisfied, Ritual will cover your first order. 

Kelly LeVeque’s Immunity Boosting Smoothie

This immune boosting smoothie is easy to make at home with a few simple ingredients and will provide you with your daily dose of collagen.

Collagen works to keep your hair, skin, and nails healthy along with your joints and ligaments. Collagen peptides contain 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C which aids in youthful appearance. 

Recipe:

-Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (20 grams)

-Unsweetened Coconut Milk

-2 tbsp chia

-1/4 avocado or 2 tbsp coconut yogurt

-2 handfuls of spinach

-1/2 lemon

-1/4 orange

-1 tsp fresh grated ginger 

Immunity Juice With Bragg ACV 

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has been recognized for its numerous health properties including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. 

Bragg ACV is a natural prebiotic made from fresh-pressed, USDA Organic certified apples grown and harvested in the USA.  ACV contains acetic acid and antioxidants that have been suggested to support a healthy immune system. 

-1 tbsp Bragg ACV

-8oz room temperature water

-2 tbsp lemon juice (optional)

-1 tbsp honey (optional)

Recipe:

-Add 1-2 tbsp of Bragg ACV to 8oz of water and blend with honey and lemon juice.

-For added flavor, stir in ground cardamom or cinnamon.