I don't know about you, but after such a long time stuck at home, I'm in need of a detox. Let's be honest, your quarantine diet probably hasn't been as healthy as you'd like. It's easy to snack on ice cream and chips during this uncertain time, but in the long-term, those foods make you feel more drained. If you're looking for a way to hit the "reset" button and give yourself a little boost, then you might want to look into So Good So You.

So Good So You strives to make a different not only through plant-based beverages, but through their impact on the community. Not only is it important to stay healthy, but also keep the environment and those around you safe, healthy and well. 

So Good So You - Probiotic Shots  

So Good So You offers a wide variety of probiotic shots based on your health and wellness goals including: Immunity, Longevity, Sleep, Energy, 2X Energy, Detox, Beauty, Digestion and Endurance. 

Each shot is made with different natural ingredients, but they all have 1 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) of probiotics to aid in  gut and digestive health. 

As someone with digestive issues, I decided to try the digestion shot to see if I noticed any difference. First off, it actually had a decent taste, like it wasn't a "gross health drink." The carrot juice took over for me, but as someone who loves vegetables, it was very flavorful.

The ginger and vinegar were a bit much, but I felt that it was worth it in order to receive the benefits. After drinking the shot, I didn't have that "funny tummy" that I normally get after eating which was delightful. 

The detox shot had more of a refreshing citrus flavor, but I didn't notice a huge difference in my overall energy after drinking it. I think if I had a daily shot, I would probably feel more of a difference because that is what happened for the digestion shot.

Where To Find So Good So You

To find So Good So You products near you, check out their product locator. Stay connected with the brand by following them on Instagram and Facebook.