I believe that beauty comes from within and everyone is beautiful in their own way. Think about it. Every person is different in someway. Isn't that amazing? I'm always looking for new and creative ways to stay healthy and ingestible beauty products have peaked my interest over the past few months. Cocokind, an affordable and sustainable beauty brand, has stepped food into the industry of ingestible beauty with Beauty Bevs.

What Is Cocokind's Beauty Bev?

Photo Courtesy of Aileen Son

Beauty Bevs are Cocokind's newest range of drink mixes which fall into the ingestible beauty category. For reference, hair supplements and collagen peptides fall into the same area. 

What Are The Health Benefits And Flavors? 

Photo Courtesy of Aileen Son

The brand's drink mixes are made to help you feel healthy and beautiful from the inside-out. There are three unique flavors that blend superfoods, adaptogens (they work to counteract the effects of stress in the body) and beauty actives together to create the mixes. 

Morning Mocha: An adaptogenic latte drink with a superfoods mix. It will provide a boost without the jitters or mid-day crash that coffee tends to give.

Beauty: Beta Glucan, Ginkgo Leaf, Chia

Function: Maca, Ashwagandha, Chicory root

Detox Chlorophyll: A cleansing tonic drink mix to refresh body and skin. This mix aids in digestion for the body, promotes skin health and encourages a natural glow.

Beauty + Function: Probiotic Enzyme Blend, Spirulina, Ginger, Chlorella, Aloe Vera

Sleep C: A calming tonic drink mix to reset and promote beauty sleep. Contains vitamin C to boost immunity and skin. 

Beauty: Dragon Fruit, Acerola (vitamin c), Hibiscus

Function: Dragon Fruit, l-theanine, Acerola (Vitamin C).

Each mix has less than 1g of sugar and is vegan, gluten-free, glyphosate-free and nut-free.

Where To Buy Cocokind

Photo Courtesy of Aileen Son

Cocokind's Beauty Bevs mixes are available on their website for purchase or you can look at their product locator to find a store near you. 

Stay connected with Cocokind by following them on Instagram and Facebook.