Summer is the perfect time to just kick back and relax whether that is on the beach or by the pool. No trip to the beach is complete without a refreshing beverage and snack. For a limited-time, Cape Cod X Samuel Adams have come together to create the perfect snack pairing for your enjoyment. If you want to hear more about this unique collaboration, keep on reading. 

Cape Cod X Samuel Adams Summer Snack Pairing

Photo Courtesy of Cape Cod Potato Chips x Samuel Adams

Cape Cod X Samuel Adams have come together to release limited-edition potato chips and ale. 

Cape Cod's Summer Potato Chips have a sweet and savory flavor profile with cracked pepper with a hint of lemon flavor. They are perfect for those who are looking for a citrus flavor with a bit of crunch. 

There's no better way to enjoy potato chips than with a bottle of beer. Samuel Adams Summer Ale combines a blend of orange, lime and lemon flavors making it a refreshing beverage for a hot day. 

If you're looking to try this combination for yourself, Cape Cod Summer Potato Chips are hitting shelves across retailers nationwide this week. They will only be available until then end of summer, so make sure to stock up while you can!