Have you been KIND to yourself in quarantine? It's easy to start indulging on the foods that taste good, but aren't the most healthy. If you're like me, then you probably enjoy ice cream on a warm summer day. Lucky for you, KIND has released a new frozen treat. I had the chance to try these new frozen snack bars and now they are giving giving people the chance to try them in a fun and exciting way. 

What Are KIND Frozen Bars? 

Photo courtesy of KIND Snacks

KIND FROZEN bars are a twist on the classic nut bars, but this time they have a creamy frozen almond milk. If you're looking for a refreshing and plant-based frozen treat, then this bar is for you.

KIND FROZEN bars are currently available in two flavors: Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter. The Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt bar is made with almond milk, layered with smooth dark chocolate, chopped almonds, and nut butter

I tried the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter frozen treat and guess what its first ingredient? Peanuts. I really enjoyed this bar as peanut butter and chocolate are two of my favorite foods. Now, add ice cream to it and this bar is superior. 

Celebrate With "Queer Eye" Star Antoni Porowski

Photo courtesy of KIND Snacks

To celebrate the release of the new KIND FROZEN bars, KIND has partnered with "Queer Eye" food expert, Antoni Porowski, to make sure you can still stay cool this summer from anywhere in the nation. 

Winners will not only receive KIND FROZEN bars straight to their doorstep, but three lucky winners will be able to enjoy a personal 15-minute virtual ice cream social with Antoni himself. 

If that isn't cool enough, the bars won't just be delivered to your doorstep. They will be delivered either by a trained bird, a hot air balloon or a drone. 

How To Enter The Contest

Photo courtesy of KIND Snacks

The contest will be held starting on Tuesday, 7/21 at 7am EST and will run through Tuesday, 7/28. In order to enter, click HERE. You'll be prompted to answer the following questions:

1. If you win, what would be the first question you would ask Antoni?

2. What should the next KIND Frozen™ flavor be?

3. Why do you deserve to win?