With online shopping at an all time high, brands are evolving to bring you whatever you want, whenever you want it. And yes, this includes the wine industry. Whenever my passion for retail therapy can be combined with my passion for good wine, you better believe I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity! I was so excited to hear about this new subscription service and now I cant wait to share it with you readers. Here's everything you should know about elicit Wine project

elicit Wine Project is your new virtual bestie

wine, champagne, alcohol, toast, beer
Jaime Wilson

Do you take advantage of subscription services? Do you want a subscription that is flexible and easily customizable? Do you just love wine as much as I do? Then look no further!

The elicit Wine Project takes subscription services to a whole new level. Brought to you by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, you know you will receive one-of-a-kind brands and varietals that are ready for you to enjoy. The best news? You don't even have to leave your house! That's right, no trips to the grocery store and no running to the gas station for a last minute bottle. Your favorite wines will be delivered right to your front door monthly, bimonthly or quarterly.

When you're picking out your perfectly curated wine selection, you have quite a few browsing options. Sure, you can browse by varietal or brand, but you can also search by occasion. Having a date night? Watching The Bachelorette with your gal pals? Celebrating a birthday? They have a wine for every occasion!

wine, alcohol, champagne, cocktail, beer, ice, liquor, cheers, Toasting
Shelby Cohron

Now that you know a little bit about the subscription service, here are some debut brands that elicit Wine Project thinks are definitely worth trying.

1. Liquid Light

This just might be the light at the end of the tunnel that we are all looking for. With self-care top of mind, this elegant and crisp Sauvignon Blanc will "illuminate the opportunities that allow us to learn about our world and ourselves." I love the sound of that! 

Learn more about Liquid Light here.

2. Fruit & Flower

Fruit & Flower is checking off allllll my boxes by having Chardonnay, Rosé AND Bubbly! What I love most about Fruit & Flower is that they have canned options, which make it perfect for us wine lovers on-the-go. 

Learn more about Fruit & Flower here

Altered Dimension

elicit Wine Project says it best. This wine is "for those who seek memorable, meaningful, and engaging experiences." The options are Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc or Rosé. So basically, there is something for everyone!

Learn more about Altered Dimension here

If you're as interested in this new subscription service as much as I am, you can sign up here! Build your subscription box on your own terms and based on your own preferences. I will definitely cheers to that.