Fall is a season of leggings, Uggs, sweaters, and all things pumpkin spice, maple, salted caramel, and caramel apple. Yes, you heard it, PSLs are not the only seasonal foods in the running. Food companies have used the chilly weather and changing leaves as a marketing campaign to push tons of flavorful goods from August to December. Whether you're feeling the trend or not, here are 50 foods that have been given a fall twist.

1. Pumpkin Spice Noosa Mates

Pumpkin Spice Noosa Mates is a limited-time yoghurt flavor. The base is a creamy pumpkin yoghurt made with real pumpkin and spices. As for the mix-ins, there is Purely Elizabeth granola, white chocolate chips, and pumpkin seeds.

2. Reese's Puffs Bats

Reese's Cups are undeniable the best Halloween candy, and Reese's Puffs are ranked high on my list of favorite cereals. To combine the spirit of Halloween within a year-round cereal truly makes this one of the best releases.

3. Smash Mallow: Pumpkin Pie

Smash Mallow has many different flavors and items ranging from Root Beer Float Mallows and Strawberries and Cream Smash Crispy. The Pumpkin Pie flavor takes a typically heavy dense food and creates it into a fluffy treat at only 80 calories a serving.

4. Caramel Apple Mike and Ikes

This is Mike and Ike's first seasonal release, and they started off strong. The box includes two flavors: green apple and caramel.

5. Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake is a limit batch ice cream, here until supplies run out. Make sure you pick one of these guys up.

6. The Popcorn Factory Pumpkin Spice Popcorn

Talk about a good snack to eat while beginning your hibernation for the winter. The Popcorn Factory makes some of the best store-bought popcorn (freshly popped kettle corn at fairs reigns supreme), and this is no exception. The caramel coating is amped up with pumpkin spice. 

7. GODIVA Milk Chocolate Pumpkin Spice G Cubes

Godiva has milk chocolate truffles filled with a deliciously creamy pumpkin spice ganache. Bougie? Maybe. Worth it? I'm sure.

8. Maple Cheerios

Cheerios has released a few seasonal flavors including, you guessed it, Pumpkin Spice. The maple flavor here is more appropriate for breakfast and makes for great cereal milk Kylie would love.

9. Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bar

Although on the pricier side of protein bars, you get a product full of real ingredients, you know the ones that you can actually read.

10. Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar

Just when you thought one pumpkin pie flavored protein bar was enough. Quest's version features a soft center and sweet glaze.

11. Salted Caramel Tasty Kake Kandy Kakes 

In my opinion, salted caramel can (and should) be eaten year round. These Kandy Kakes feature a vanilla sponge base and a layer of sweet and salty cream. You can't forget the chocolate doused on top. 

12. Rita's Pumpkin Pie Cream Ice

Rita's created a fall flavor to ensure year-round deliciousness. Get this flavor in a gelati and prepare yourself to be blown away.

13. Pillsbury Grands Pumkin Spice Rolls

You know, because cinnamon rolls are not suitable for fall. Pillsbury incorporates the pumpkin spice in both the rolls and the icing.

14. Monster Munch Toll House Cookie Dough

Monster Munch is just a creative name for the best oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate cookies. Sorry grams.

15. Market Pantry's Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog

Egg Nog is marketed as a Christmas drink, but adding pumpkin spice makes it socially acceptable to drink it in the fall.

16. Sour Patch Kids Candy Corn

For those skeptical about normal, gritty candy corn, you're in luck with this softer, sour version.

17. BelVita Pumpkin Spice

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits are a great excuse to eat a cookie for breakfast. These pair well with a hot PSL to dip in.

18. Brach's Maple Candy Corn

I didn't think Candy Corn needed an extra fall twist, but maple is well appreciated.

19. Pumpkin Pie Halo Top

Ice cream is marked as a summer treat, but between the fall flavor and Halo Top's low calorie count, you won't feel guilty about eating this.

20. Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer

Okay, I can't deny that Starbuck's PSLs are the best, but your favorite brand of coffee with a splash of this non-dairy creamer comes close to the real deal.

21. Werther's Original Caramel Apple Soft Caramels

Standard Werther's caramels can be found in grandma's vintage pocketbook, Caramel Apple ones can be found right in your Louie V.

22. Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts

Pop Tarts have released new flavors consistently throughout the years like PB & J, Watermelon, and Orange Crush. Unlike those strange combos, the Pumpkin Pie works because it is simply pie crust and filling. Nothing abnormal about that.

23. Special K Apple Cinnamon Crunch

Pumpkin is cool and all, but apple with cinnamon is a bomb comparison, dare I say. The hunks of granola are flavored, and altogether make boring Special K a bit more special.

24. Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smoothies

Last year at Jamba Juice, you were introduced to Pumpkin Smash. His stronger, heftier brother, Pumpkin Protein, has made its debut this year.

25. Entenmann's Pumpkin Pop' Ems and Donuts

The pumpkin added into Entenmann's signiture donuts and Pop' Ems makes the snackable treats more moist and delicious. Unlike some products, Entenmann's does not drown your senses with cinnamon and clove flavors. The delicate spices add a subtle kick that is balanced with the sweet vanilla glaze.

26. Level-1 Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Supplement

Ever wanted a pumpkin spice latte with 25 grams of protein? Here ya go, my friend.

27. Nonni's Maple Pecan Biscotti

Nonni's Maple Pecan Biscotti are sturdy, crisp cookies perfect for dripping in a cup of Joe. The maple flavor adds just the right amount of sweetness.

28. Cheetos Bag of Bones

Finally, a snack that is meant to be played with. You can build an entire army of these delicious Cheeto skeletons (and then proceed to eat them all).

29. Thomas' Swirl Pumpkin Spice & Cranberry

Thomas' signature swirl bread is cinnamon raisin, but for the fall season, they have release limited addition pumpkin and cranberry flavors. Each are made with real fruits.

30. M&M's Pecan Pie

Not to be biased, but pecan has my heart when it comes to pies. These milk chocolate M&Ms have a sweet, nutty flavor within.

31. Reese's and Hershey's Dairy Whipped Topping

Just when you thought that life didn't get better... then bang. Hershey's and Reese's released flavored whipped cream. Ready Whip sounds like their going to go out of business. 

32. Creative Snacks Co Pumpin Pecan Drizzlers

These are the perfect grab and go snacks that taste like dessert, but are healthy at the same time. Next time you eat these, think about how you're are hitting two big birds with one stone. 

33. Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes

Were regular frosted flakes not enough? I guess not. But I have to say, they are grrrrrreat. They tasted like fall in a cup.

34. Pumpkin Spice RX Bars

Life makes it easier to eat healthy when they mix everyone's favorite drink with a protein bar. Buy Rx Bars to feel the movement. 

35. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straw Starbucks

Starbucks is enforcing the double pumpkin spice. One pumpkin spice straw in a pumpkin spice latte. Double the fall, double the awesomeness. 

#SpoonTip: Learn how you can reduce plastic waste here

36. Butter Toffee Coffee-Mate Creamer

Coffee-Mate is helping us wake up in the morning for work and school by pushing us towards buying a coffee creamer that makes coffee sweet and festive. I say that's a win-win, so why not make my morning better with a nice sweet cup of Joe. 

37. Cinnamon Apple Hot Tamales

Hot Tamales cinnamon flavored candies get a fruity addition with apple.

38. Pumpkin Spice Life Cereal

This breakfast cereal sounds way too good to be true. Life is coming in clutch to help our lives be better with fall scented deliciousness. 

39. Auntie Anne's Pumkin Spice Prezel Nuggets

These have food heaven written all over them. I cannot wait to try these scrumptious babies. Look at them, they are just gorgeous. 

40. Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips

The amount of crunch that is bottled up in these chips is significant. Think of Popcorners on steroids but healthier because these are sweet potato chips. 

41. Yasso Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

A fall cheesecake popsicle sounds like heaven. These bars are great after a sweaty workout to cool off and get some sugar into your body.

42. Caramel Apple HI Chew

You don't even need to go and buy caramel covered apple because you can get one package of Hi-Chews. Hi-Chew is a chewy fruity candy that knows how to get people excited for fall. 

43. Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee Bites

Coffee, pumpkin spice, fall, chocolate, and small bite size candy. These are words that describe the delicious, addictive cold brew coffee bites that were released this year. Go to the store now to buy some. You'll never end up putting them down. 

44. Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Granola

You can put it on top of yogurt, insert it into a cookie, or just snack on it. Anything you do, you better get the pumpkin spiced one from Archer farms, so you can feel fall even when you're waiting for the trees to change. 

45. Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spiced Iced Coffee 

Dunkin' is coming in clutch yet again with their Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee and donuts. You are not going to want to miss this season. 

46. Pumpkin Spiced Milano Cookies 

Milano just wants to join the new fall themed foods 2018 squad and brought us the best snack and dessert yet. A cookie sandwich with the first layer of dark chocolate, second layer pumpkin spice icing. Just plain happiness in a food. 

47. Kirkland Cashew Clusters With Almonds and Pumpkin Seed

Do you want to stay on the healthier side this fall? Don't hestiate one second to buy this new and improved version of trail mix with cashews, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. Cut the charm of the sugary sweet dessert flavored fall and go right to the plain seeds. 

48. Pumpkin Spice Baking Mix from Heb

It's the night before Thanksgiving, and you haven't made any desserts? Don't fret, this yummy baking mix will come in handy and is new this fall. 

49. Maple Peanut Butter Spread (Jif?)

Does this mean Peanut Butter Jelly Time all the time? When you try this, you will never want to go back to regular peanut butter. This is the real deal. 

50. Pumpkin Pie, Ghoul Mix, and White Candy Corn M&M's

They came out with the best M&M flavors this year. Why couldn't they come out with these when I was six and trick or treated? You don't need to be trick or treating though to try these, so go out and buy them today. These flavors are mouth watering.

Fall means more than just apple picking and pumpkin carving. The entire food scene revolves around autumn, and I'm not complaining. Whether you're into pumpkin spice, caramel apple, or candy corn, grocery stores have you covered.