In 2021, I set out on the adventure of a lifetime: eating nothing but pumpkin products for a whole two days. I have always loved all things pumpkin-flavored and was amazed that I still did after consuming solely pumpkin-spice products for 48 hours.

Every year, it seems like the pumpkin products get more and more audacious (looking at you, pumpkin spice Cup Noodles and deodorant). So, I decided to reprise my 2021 adventure and consume pumpkin-flavored everything for two days again. There’s some repeats of old favorites, new contenders, and products that are sure to become staples regardless of the season. Without further ado, here are all the pumpkin products I ate over the course of two days.

Kennedy Dierks

1. The product must be pumpkin or pumpkin-spice flavored — no maple or apple cider here, folks.

2. While the product doesn’t have to include actual pumpkin, it does need to (at bare minimum) include pumpkin spice, aka the classic fall mix of nutmeg, allspice, clove, cinnamon, and occasionally ginger.

3. While pumpkin beverages are encouraged, they aren’t required.

Kennedy Dierks

Coffee: Chamberlain Coffee’s Sneaky Bat Pumpkin Spice Blend & Pumpkin Spice Oreos

The highlight of my morning is waking up and doing the crossword with a hot cup of coffee with Gilmore Girls playing in the background. I’ve covered Chamberlain Coffee — well, matcha — in the past, but this was my first time trying its coffee, and I was thoroughly impressed.

Kennedy Dierks

The Sneaky Bat Blend is a medium roast with pumpkin spice and creamy notes of cinnamon & cocoa. I quickly integrated a cup of Sneaky Bat into my coffee rotation and look forward to it every morning.

To complement my cup of pumpkin joe, I snacked on Pumpkin Spice Oreos, the perfect light bite to wake me up.

Though it was a little sweeter than I would have preferred for 6:30 in the morning, the texture and flavor of the Golden Oreo and pumpkin spice filling were perfect — bonus points for staying intact after being dipped in piping-hot coffee.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Breakfast: Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

For breakfast, I opted for a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. Given that pumpkin bevs weren’t a requirement, I may have fudged this one a little bit by using regular almond milk in my cereal (yes, I did have pumpkin oat milk in my fridge). I loved how the Cheerios weren’t overpowered by pumpkin, but lightly spiced for a warm, cozy, gluten-free bowl. Delish.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Snack: siggi’s Pumpkin & Spices Yogurt & Three Wishes Pumpkin Spice Cereal

Say what you want about whole grains, but I was still pretty hungry after my bowl of Cheerios. I was feeling a little snacky after my 9 a.m. meeting, so I had siggi’s Pumpkin & Spices icelandic-style yogurt with Three Wishes Pumpkin Spice cereal added in for a protein-packed crunch.

It was a great snack to tide me over until my pumpkin-flavored lunch.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Lunch: Oatmeal with Amoretti Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter and Pumpkin Spice My/Mochi

I wasn’t tired of pumpkin yet (obviously), but I was very much craving some salt by lunch time. Nevertheless, we persisted. Unfortunately, I had to cheat again — I only had regular Cinnamon & Spices Quaker Oats, so I topped it with Amoretti Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter and (trust me on this one) a bit of flaky sea salt. This was the epitome of comfort food and may be my favorite meal of the whole round-up.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

For my lunchtime somethin’ sweet (a necessity), I was craving ice cream. Luckily, I had some bite-sized Pumpkin Spice My/Mochi in my freezer. These were one of my favorite items of my 2021 pumpkin-palooza (despite not liking mochi before!), and I was stoked to have them again this year.

Kennedy Dierks

My/Mochi’s seasonal Pumpkin Spice was (still) perfectly spice-y and perfectly pumpkin-y, and the addition of graham cracker crumbs added an extra oomph; it was a great mid-afternoon pumpkin-flavored pick-me-up.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Snack: KIND Thins Chocolate Pumpkin Spice with Almonds & Peanuts and Califia Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

For snack, I had a KIND Thins with crunchy almonds, peanuts, and a kick of pumpkin spice, all coated in dark chocolate.

Though the flavors work well together, the bar ultimately falls short in terms of pumpkin flavor — and that’s coming from someone who’s consumed nothing but pumpkin products for eight hours.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

I paired that with some Califia Farms Pumpkin Spiced Latte Iced Coffee, another seasonal fave of mine. Califia’s cold take on the PSL is refreshing, creamy (despite being dairy-free!), and not too pumpkin-y. It was a little sweet for my black-coffee-loving self, but overall, I can’t complain.

Kennedy Dierks

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Dinner: Cedar’s Foods Pumpkin Spice Hommus

Guys, I caved, I’m sorry. I was at such a loss when it came to dinner and needed a vegetable that wasn't an artificial pumpkin. I did, though, want to try Cedar’s Foods Pumpkin Spice Hommus, which was DELISH.

TBH, I had no idea if the hummus would be sweet or savory, but it paired so well with a bit of rotisserie chicken (not pumpkin-flavored), salad greens (also not pumpkin-flavored) in a pita pocket (still not pumpkin-flavored, sorry). This meal will definitely be on repeat in my house, regardless of pumpkin requirements.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Dessert: Nestle Toll House’s Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough and HaloTop Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

I finished off Day One with the pumpkin edition of my go-to dessert — a warm chocolate chip cookie — and Nestle Toll House’s Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough lived up to all my expectations. The dough was reminiscent of a pumpkin Snickerdoodle — sweet and spicy without being too overpowering. Topped with Halo Top’s Pumpkin Pie ice cream, the hot and cold dessert made for the perfect pumpkin nightcap.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

DAY 2

Coffee: DAVIDsTEA Pumpkin Chai Tea

I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) to cut down on my coffee intake recently, and DAVIDsTEA Pumpkin Spice Chai blend seemed like a great opportunity to sub out my morning cup of joe. This tea was earthy, warm, and cozy, and had enough caffeine to wake me up without the jitters. I missed my coffee, but this was a solid pumpkin-flavored replacement.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Breakfast: Magic Spoon Pumpkin Spice Cereal

For breakfast, I was back on the cereal grind; but this time, I opted for Magic Spoon’s Pumpkin Spice cereal. It’s grain-free, protein-packed, and was delicious with some almond milk.

It wasn’t my favorite thing I ate, but it was a solid pumpkin breakfast.

Rating: 🎃🎃/5

Snack: Goldfish Dunkin' Pumpkin Spice Grahams

In between meetings, I grabbed a handful of Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Latte-flavored Goldfish Grahams (now say that ten times fast). These bite-sized grahams were sweet and crunchy, and I was pleasantly surprised by how both the pumpkin spice AND the latte flavors were evident.

Kennedy Dierks

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Lunch: Pumpkin Spice RX bar, Apple Pumpkin Spice GoGo Squeez, and Lesser Evil’s Pumpkin Spice Popcorn

Talk about a Girl Lunch. I had a Pumpkin Spice RX Bar, a Pumpkin Spice GoGo Squeez applesauce, and Lesser Evil Pumpkin Spice Popcorn. The RX bar was good but not great (it was lacking pumpkin-wise but kept me full), and the popcorn was a delicious crunchy addition, but I prefer the classic Himalayan Pink Salt

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Kennedy Dierks

But the star of the show, surprisingly, was the Go-Go Squeeze. Once upon a time in high school, I had to convince my mom that it was not childish of me to have an applesauce packet. I stand by that 100%. The Go-Go Squeeze was not only great to have on the go between my meetings and classes, it was also freaking delicious. I was apprehensive about pumpkin-flavored applesauce at first, but wow, I could eat this warm, spicy snack year-round.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Coffee: blume Pumpkin Spice Drink Mix & Jet-Puffed Marshmallows

I needed a boost after class to get me through the end of the work day, so I opted for blume’s Pumpkin Spice Latte mix with my afternoon espresso. It was sweet and spicy and didn't leave me feeling run down or too sugared out. Just for funsies, I added pumpkin-spiced marshmallows. Pumpkin marshmallows may be crossing a line, but dang, they were fun.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃/5

Dinner: Oatmeal with Amoretti’s Pumpkin Cookie Butter, Diamond of California Pumpkin Spice Pecans & Califia’s Pumpkin Spice Oat Barista Blend

Like I said, my oatmeal with cookie butter was my fave meal thus far, so I remixed it for dinner on Day 2. This time, I did full-send it, opting for Califia’s pumpkin spice oat milk blend instead of water when mixing my oatmeal.

Kennedy Dierks

I topped it with the pumpkin spice cookie butter and pumpkin spice pecans and once again had a solid (though pretty pumpkin-y) meal.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Dessert: Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cookies

I went with fresh cookies for dessert again, this time going for Pillsbury’s Pumpkin Spice cookie dough. This sweet and warm cookie dough has a perfect amount of pumpkin flavor, which is complemented well by the cream cheese flavored chips inside. The real winner, though, was the fact that it’s safe to consume raw — so I obviously had a little snack while baking the rest of the dough. Overall, a great way to end the pumpkin festivities.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃/5

Kennedy Dierks

Believe it or not, I still love pumpkin, even after eating it for two days straight, twice. I've found some new fall faves, including Chamberlain Coffee's Sneaky Bat Blend, Amoretti's Pumpkin Cookie Butter, Pumpkin Spice My/Mochi, and the sleeper hit: Apple Pumpkin Spice GoGo Squeez. I can't wait to keep snacking on these pumpkin products, regardless of season. Until next year, witches!