Doughnuts are the perfect treat whether enjoyed alongside a morning cup of coffee or after dinner. You can never get enough of the sweet, airy goodness that comes with Krispy Kreme's Original Glazed Doughnuts. In celebration of "Day of the Dozens" (12/12), Krispy Kreme has a special offer available for those doughnut lovers. 

Krispy Kreme's "Day of the Dozens" Doughnut Offer

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

If December wasn't already festive enough, Krispy Kreme's "Day of the Dozens," is another day to celebrate. On 12/12, doughnut lovers can receive a box of a dozen original glazed doughnuts with any dozen purchase. 

Whether you're looking to stock up on doughnuts for the next few weeks or attend a socially-distant holiday gathering, this "Day of the Dozens" offer is perfect. 

Krispy Kreme Holiday Merchandise

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

Not only is it the season for giving gifts and spending time with family, but it's also for wearing Christmas sweaters. For the holidays, Krispy Kreme has a light-up sweater available inspired by its iconic "Hot Now" sign. The sweater has red LED lights that flash and is 100% acrylic. 

Krispy Kreme's Limited-Edition Holiday Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

In order to qualify for the "Day of the Dozens" offer, you must purchase a regular priced dozen doughnuts. To satisfy that requirement, you might as well get a box of Krispy Kreme's limited-edition holiday doughnuts

The Christmas Tree doughnut is a Red Velvet Cake Batter filled doughnut, dipped in cream cheese icing and hand decorated with a tree and star.​

The Present doughnut is a Sugar Cookie Kreme filled doughnut, dipped in green icing and decorated with a ribbon and sugar piece "nice" tag.

The Santa Belly doughnut which is a Chocolate Kreme filled doughnut, dipped in red icing and granulated sugar, and decorated with chocolate icing and a sugar piece belt. 

Now that you know about Krispy Kreme's latest offerings, head over to a store near you to get your hands on some hot doughnuts!