Finals week is upon us and the last thing you want to stress over is mealtime. I don't know about you, but usually my go-to dinner during finals week is a protein bar. I'll be the first to admit that is not the most satisfying, especially after a long day of studying. This year I've decided to look for quick meals to have during this hectic month and Gold Emblem's Fast-Favorites have been a lifesaver. 

If you're looking to enjoy a satisfying lunch or dinner during finals, Gold Emblem has you covered. Keep reading to find out  some of my favorites from Gold Emblem and the abound line that you can find exclusively at CVS Pharmacy.

1. Gold Emblem Fast Favorites Mac & Cheese

Image courtesy of CVS Pharmacy

Macaroni and cheese is one of the best comfort foods of all time. This cheese-filled dish is beloved by those of all ages, especially college students because it's quick, easy and delicious. Gold Emblem's Fast Favorite Mac & Cheese creates creamy and rich pasta in just 1 minute. Take a quick break from studying and enjoy!

2. Gold Emblem abound Fast Favorites Chickpea Curry With Basmati Rice

Image courtesy of CVS Pharmacy

Instead of just reading about different cultures, you can try foods inspired by them too! Gold Emblem's abound Chickpea Curry with Basmati Rice combines classic Indian spices like coriander, red green chills, and cumin together to create this filling and satisfying dish. I'm usually not one to try new dishes like this, but I was pleasantly surprised because it had a new flavor with textures I was used to!

3. Gold Emblem abound Chipotle Bowl With Black Beans

Image courtesy of CVS Pharmacy

Instead of paying $9 for a Chipotle bowl, enjoy Gold Emblem's abound Chipotle Bowl With Black Beans. This bowl is filled with plant-based protein and contains black beans, rice, and veggies and other spicy southwestern flavors. Plus, there is no artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors! Honestly, this bowl satisfied me more than any Chipotle bowl I've ever had. 

4. Gold Emblem abound Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa

Image courtesy of CVS Pharmacy

Quinoa is one of my favorite foods. I know, I'm one of those people, but if it's made right it's delicious. Gold Emblem's abound  Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa combines the sweetness of red peppers with the hearty crunch of quinoa to create this mouthwatering bowl. If you're looking for a way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet, this is definitely the way to go!

5. Gold Emblem Fast Favorites Spicy Thai-Style Green Curry

Image courtesy of CVS Pharmacy

I'm not a fan of spicy food, but I know some people love a kick to their meals! Gold Emblem's Fast Favorites Spicy Thai-Style Green Curry allows consumers to get a taste of Thailand with its Thai-style vermicelli noodles and  green curry sauce without leaving home. What's better than that!?

If you're looking to try some of these meals yourself, they are available at CVS Pharmacy for $3.99. As a college student, you can't really get a better deal! Plus, if you join CVS’ ExtraCare® Rewards Program you can save and earn 2% back on almost all food and beverage purchases.