There's no better gift than food, right?! Krispy Kreme has two new festive doughnuts available for the holidays and now you can get your hands on them for a limited-time!

Krispy Kreme's NEW Holiday Doughnuts

Photo courtesy of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

Beginning on 11/27, Krispy Kreme will have two NEW holiday doughnuts available: Christmas Tree and Present. 

The Christmas Tree doughnut is a Red Velvet Cake Batter filled doughnut, dipped in cream cheese icing and hand decorated with a tree and star.​

The Present doughnut is a Sugar Cookie Kreme filled doughnut, dipped in green icing and decorated with a ribbon and sugar piece "nice" tag.

Krispy Kreme will also be bringing back its beloved Santa Belly doughnut which is a Chocolate Kreme filled doughnut, dipped in red icing and granulated sugar, and decorated with chocolate icing and a sugar piece belt. 

Free Original Glazed Dozen Doughnuts For Delivery Drivers

The holidays are stressful for many of us, but for delivery drivers they are on a tight schedule to make sure your packages arrive on time. 

As a thank you present, Krispy Kreme is offering a FREE Original Glazed dozen doughnuts to parcel delivery drivers on November 30. All you have to do is show your employee badge or wear your work uniform.

Happy Holidays!