"Bob's Burgers" is definitely one of the funniest, most popular cartoons out there, and one of my all-time favorites (aside from "Family Guy"). So far, we've been blessed with eight hilarious seasons and sassy feminist quotes to last us a lifetime. The only downside is having to wait for the new fall season (cue Tina: uhhhhh). But, thanks to the awesome people at Fox and Blue Apron, fans will be able to eat like the Belcher family this summer with a new "Bob's Burgers" meal kit.  

AdAge reports, Blue Apron teamed up with Alvin Cailin, chef at LA's Eggslut and mastermind behind previous "Bob's Burgers" pop-up restaurants in LA and NYC, to develop three burger recipes for the new meal kit.

The recipes come from the show's family restaurant, with two recipes (the Quantum of Salsa Burger and the Gouda Wife Burger) previously featured on "Bob's Burgers" episodes. The third burger, called The Absentee Shallot Burger, will make its debut on Sept. 30 when the show returns for its Season 9 premiere.

"Bob's Burgers" meal kits will be available between July, August, and September. Here's the full line-up of recipes:

- Week of July 23: The Quantum of Salsa Burger with Corn-Pepper Salsa & Onion Rings

- Week of August 20: The Gouda Wife Burger with Cucumber-Radish Salsa & Roasted Sweet Potatoes

- Week of September 17: The Absentee Shallot Burger with Caramelized Shallots and Fontina Cheese Fries

In addition to the kits, Blue Apron will be releasing a "Bob's Burgers" apron (yasss) in collaboration with kitchenware brand Hedley & Bennett. It'll be available online in August, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Bob's Burger National Cheeseburger Day fundraiser to benefit Feeding America.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'll definitely be ordering a meal kit. I've always wondered what the crazy burgers on the show taste like, and they just made my dreams a reality. So not only will you be eating good, but you'll be giving back to the community at the same time.

#SpoonTip: Get $60 off three weeks of meals when you sign up at www.blueapron.com/bobsburgers.