Bob’s Burgers is a staple on every college student’s Netflix list. The jokes are creative, it never gets old, and after five seasons you’re beginning to feel like a part of the Belcher family. The only thing you haven’t been able to take part in are the burgers that Teddy raves about. Fortunately, Cole Bowden and the people at Fox have changed all of that. On March 22 you’ll be able to cook every specialty burger mentioned on the show.

Cole’s genius idea was sparked by Bob’s burger of the day, a daily special seen in the background of each episode that showcases Bob’s witty dad humor. Inspired, Bowden began making recipes for burgers with quirky names like “The Foot Feta-ish,” and documented his progress on a Tumblr blog, The Bob’s Burgers Experiment. His blog was an instant success and attracted thousands of followers including the creators of the show, making everyone wonder why they never thought of it first.

1. It’ll Make You a Better Cook

Bob's Burgers

Gif courtesy of cccakery on Tumblr.com

Bowden started this culinary adventure during his senior year of college because, like so many of us, he was terrible at cooking. “I could put food onto a hot pan and heat it up, or put it in a microwave. Maybe I could boil pasta if it was a good day,” he explained in an interview with Slate.com. But these recipes aren’t just for any fry cook. As Bowden made more burgers, he became a better cook and his recipes became more detailed. If you like a challenge then this cookbook is definitely for you. It features burgers such as the “Every Breath You Tikka Masala Burger” which requires you to make your own tikka masala.

2. It’s Absolutely Hilarious

Bob's Burgers

Gif courtesy of vgum on WordPress.com

If the pun-inspured burger names aren’t your type of humor (of course they are, you watch Bob’s burgers), the book is also sprinkled with saucey jokes and comments that sound like they came from Bob himself. All of the writing and illustrations are done by the same people who bring you the show, so you’re guaranteed to laugh your a**off while you cook. Just don’t start a fire.

3. The Recipes Are Crazy

Bob's Burgers

Photo courtesy of Cole Bowden on Thebobsburgerexperiment.com

“So crazy it just might work” seems to be the overriding theme of Bob’s Burgers, and it definitely carries into their recipes. With burgers that include ingredients like hearts of palm and artichoke tapenade, you’ll be making cooking up combinations that you never expected to try before.

#SpoonTip: Impress everyone with your gourmet burger skills by mastering one of the fancier recipes to use as a barbecue go-to.

4. The Burgers Taste Great

Bob's Burgers

Some of those unique food combos sound like they might not work, but Cole did us a favor and used friends as guinea pigs to test more than sixty recipes that are featured in the book. In a Reddit AMA, he revealed their three favorites (in no particular order): the Bruschetta-bout It, the Shoot Out At The Okra Corral, and the One Horse Open Slaw burgers.

5. It’s Perfect For A Party

Bob's Burgers

Photo courtesy of Netflix.com

Nothing brings friends together like a barbecue, especially a Bob’s Burgers-inspired barbecue. Your creative burger names will make everyone think you’re hilarious, and you’ll finally get to show off as the grill master that you’ve become. So find a pool, fire up the grill, and channel Linda’s inner party animal; you’re ready to get down Bob’s Burgers style.