With the new revealing and reviewing of Peep flavored Oreos, I decided that it was necessary to rank 5 different flavors of America's favorite cookie with milk. So, I took a trip to target, bought 5 packages: Mint, Peanut Butter, Golden, Birthday Cake, and Cinnamon Bun and left them out for the girls in my sorority to munch on and give me their feedback. 

1. Peanut Butter Oreo

cake, candy, chocolate
Lauren Lamothe

After the Target purchase, I automatically knew that this would be a crowd favorite. Peanut Butter and chocolate is probably one of the most beloved combinations so putting it into Oreo form made this very authentic. We gave it a 9 out of 10.

"This PB Oreo with milk is about to blow up my world...without the milk it is too dry" -Sammy Knipfer 

"PMS heaven, I could eat the whole entire package if I was PMSING, but if I wasn't, I could only eat two because they are really filling"

2. Mint Creme Oreo

cookie, candy, cake, chocolate
Lauren Lamothe

For the most part, mint got positive reviews. The mint flavor has been around for a while, but tends to fly under the radar. We gave this cookie a 7.5 out of 10.

"Tastes like a crunchy thin mint...maybe even better."

"Refreshing...reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream."

"Surprising that they were that good, but would be better with less filling because the filling overpowers the chocolate" 

3. Cinnamon Bun Oreo

butter, chocolate, pancake, cake, cream
Lauren Lamothe

I wanted to pick at least one really unique flavor to rank because I feel as though many people are scared to steer away from the safe choice and hate trying something new. The Cinnamon Cookie stepped up to the plate, receiving a score of 7 out of 10 only because some agreed that it was a bit too sweet. 

"WOW this tastes like a frosted Teddy Graham or Cinnabon." 

"The snap of cinnamon flavor really adds to it."

"They smell like snickerdoodles that just came out of the oven." 

4. Golden Oreo

chocolate, butter, peanut, peanut butter
Lauren Lamothe

A childhood classic. Remember when they released it and the world freaked the f out? Me too. This Oreo received a lot of mixed reviews: some loved it and some really did not care for it. We gave this staple a 6 out of 10 because it depends on the kind of sweet tooth you have. 

"Not too sweet or overpowering, but a bit bland."

"Amazing for non-chocoholics, it reminds me of a Nilla Wafer."

"Very similar to a vanilla cupcake or vanilla ice cream."

"It's that Oreo that is always out on the table because we love it but gets eaten last because it isn't as popular as the rest." 

5. Birthday Cake Oreo

birthday cake, chocolate, cake
Lauren Lamothe

Woah baby did this flavor receive the most interesting reviews. Warning: the commentary below is RICH. We gave this flavor a 4 out of 10 because honestly, we are just confused.

"Tastes like legit chemicals, waaaaay too sweet."

"Weird aftertaste but I feel like it would be a good chaser for alcohol."

"Reminds me of eating just plain rainbow sprinkles, not good."

"Funfetti icing but x10000"

All in all, I think it is safe to say that the best flavor will always be the original Oreo (or double-stuffed for those who are willing to conquer and thrive in the food baby status) but, it is always good to step out of our comfort zone and try something new.