Nothing compares to winding down at night with your coziest pajama, a scented candle that smells like sweet bliss, and a warm cup of tea. There is something about drinking tea piping hot out of your favorite mug that makes you feel like you're receiving a warm hug that is felt in every crevice of your body, relaxing you like never before. Not to mention, you end up sleeping like a baby and wake up the next day good as new. I don't like making generalizations, however...tea is magical.

tea
Mackenzie Huggins

I love enjoying my tea warm and plain, with nothing added to it. I'm a huge fan of basically any type, but there is one brand that never fails to bring me the utmost peace of mind: Yogi Tea. Maybe it's the inspiring quotes they bring in every tea bag, or maybe it's the fact that I feel like I'm a spiritual Indian yogi nailing my downward dog every time I take a sip. Whatever it is, Yogi Tea flavors are definitely up there in terms of deliciousness. And although it was hard to create, here is a list with my definitive ranking of the top 5 Yogi Tea flavors.

P.S: They're all perfect for enjoying this upcoming fall season with a piece of pumpkin bread!

5. Super Antioxidant Green Tea

Yogi's Super Antioxidant Green Tea is a must for all my tea-for- breakfast lovers. It tastes just like your normal green tea, but it has an extra kick of flavor that wakes you up and thoroughly rejuvenates you. It also smells like a delicious garden, likely due to the jasmine green tea Leaf and lemongrass they add to the bag. This one is no doubt a must-have...and the fact that it's loaded with antioxidants is definitely a plus. 

4. Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality

If you love turmeric lattes, then this flavor is calling your name. Made with a blend of turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, stevia, cardamom, and cloves, this tea is jam-packed with all the fall flavors you crave this time of year. It's great for when you're craving something sweet, and goes amazing with a warm slice of banana, pumpkin, or zucchini bread. The unique honey-like flavor this tea brings to the table definitely gives it a spot in the top 5. 

#Spoontip: Add a splash of almond or oat milk to your mug after it brews to really turn this into a latte-like drink!

3. Comforting Chamomile

Chamomile was one of the first teas I ever tried way back when I started drinking tea; I found it to have a neutral yet satisfying flavor that calmed your mind from the outside in, and have loved it ever since. Nevertheless, Yogi's Comforting Chamomile is to date one of my favorite chamomile teas. It always tastes fresh, serene, and also works wonders for upset stomachs. This one takes the crown in the game of "the simpler, the better." 

2. Purely Peppermint

I used to whip up a cup of peppermint tea during the winter time when I was in middle school, and pretend I was eating those circular red and white peppermint candies. It didn't quite have the exact taste, but it worked. Since then, I have always been a huge fan of peppermint tea, especially the Yogi brand. Whenever I'm in the tea mood but can't make a decision as to which flavor I want, I find I always end up choosing peppermint. It's traditional...and so yummy with a squirt of lemon juice and a cinnamon stick. Mmmm. 

1. Ginger

The number one spot, hands down, goes to Yogi's Ginger Tea! I love a good ginger tea; ginger is known to be anti-inflammatory, and its natural spicy taste is such a catch. However, this isn't your average ginger tea; its flavor is very strong, with the addition of black pepper, licorice, lemongrass, and peppermint giving its signature taste. This flavor is a miracle when I come down with a cold, and is also delicious after dinner time. It really is unlike any other ginger tea I have ever tried, and I don't think there is ever a wrong time for it. Do yourself a favor and try it ASAP!

Ready to take this fall season up a notch? Turn on the fireplace, put in a Disney movie, and enjoy sipping these Yogi Tea flavors to your heart's content. You won't be disappointed!