Remember when Valentine's Day meant passing out cute notes filled with candy to everyone in your second grade class? Yeah, we should bring that back. But if the number of people you care about has significantly decreased since becoming an adult, you can start by sharing the love with your ride or die BFFs. Check out these 11 ways to say, "You're the wine to my cheese."

A Nice Card and Candy

I Love You So Matcha card, $5.00 at Francesca's / Welch's Valentine's Day Fruit Snacks 28 ct, $4.99 at Target

It's nice to know how you much you care, and one pretty clear and direct way to let someone know is to straight up tell them. I'm serious! When was the last time you received anything written with real paper and a real pen (that wasn't from your grandma)? Give your friend a nice card with a pack of Welch's heart-shaped fruit snacks for an old-school throwback. 

BFF Donut Keychain

BFF Keychain, $19.99 on Etsy by Velwoo

Seriously, maybe we were better at this friendship thing back in the day. There's no way you and your friend didn't have a glitter friendship necklace from Claire's growing up. Show them you're in it for the long haul with this cute split donut keychain. You can even add you and your friend's initials to make it more legit. 

Conversation Heart Bath Bombs

Photo courtesy of Whole Foods

Pacha Conversation Heart Bath Bombs, $5.99 on pachasoap.com and at Whole Foods

Those conversation heart-shaped candies taste like soap anyways, so you might as well avoid eating them and try out the bath bomb version instead. These ones by Pacha are actually jasmine gardenia "froth bombs," and each one purchased helps fuel clean water initiatives and build up small-scale soap shops. So not only will your friend be able to enjoy nice a bath, but so will someone else. 

Heart Shaped Disco Sipper Cup

Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters

Heart Shaped Disco Sipper Cup, $12.99 at Urban Outfitters

This heart-shaped disco sipper is the cup your BFF needs for every occasion, from the pregame to the hangover. The arrow shooting through it doesn't only serve up mad V-day vibes, but also doubles as a straw. 

Champagne and Rosé Cotton Candy

Photo courtesy of Target

Valentine's Day Pink Rosé and Champagne-Flavored Cotton Candy, $2.99 at Target

Think it's too cold out to enjoy rosé? Think again. You don't have to be sporting a summer tan to get your fix of pink rosé cotton candy. Now it's always #RoséSeason. But if I can't convince you, this cotton candy from Target also comes in a champagne flavor. No hangovers included! 

Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of Tipsy Scoop

Booze x Love Valentine's Gift Set, $48 ($12 per pint) at Tipsy Scoop

If wine-flavored cotton candy is missing something vital for you—like alcohol—give alcoholic ice cream a taste. Tipsy Scoop's Valentine's Day pints are made with real liquor and come in four different flavors: Strawberry Chocolate Kiss Martini, Raspberry Limoncello Sorbet, Red Velvet Martini, and Cake Batter Vodka Martini. Although you can only pick up a pack of two for you and a friend if you live in NYC, you can ship a party pack of four anywhere in the US for the whole squad. 

Baked By Melissa Mini Cupcakes

All My Valentine's (Bundle of 4), $36 from Baked by Melissa

If a cupcake is already a mini cake, a mini cupcake is like... I don't know, that's a lot to think about. But no one does the mini cupcake thing better than Baked by Melissa. Check out their special Valentine's Day packs. The big cupcake packs can get a little pricy, but if you're buying for the whole squad it's not so bad.

Cookie Dough Marshmallow Fluff

Cookie Dough Marshmallow Whip, $13 from Toasted Mallow

It's not likely that when you go grocery shopping, you pick up yourself a jar of marshmallow fluff. So don't make your friend do it—buy it for them! Take it a step further and get them the good stuff, like this Cookie Dough Marshmallow Whip from Toasted Mallow. I'm pretty sure this was sent straight from heaven. 

Dylan's Candy Bar For Target Candies

Dylan's Candy Bar Red Velvet Chocolate Bars, $2.84 at Target

Dylan's Candy Bar is known for its adorably packaged (and delicious) candies, and for a limited time, their items are being sold at Target. Every item is priced is between $1.99-$9.99, but the standout items are the red velvet candy bars and the plush doughnut with gummies. Dylan's Candy Bar is only located in select major cities, so if traveling it out of the question right now, hit up your local Target to get a taste.

Chococurb Mini Gift Box

Chococurb Mini, $20 for 1 month on Chococurb.com

Chocolate might not be the most original idea for a Valentine's Day gift, but this box is filled with only the best for your BFF. Chococurb lets you pick from a selection of new and bougie chocolates, send your friend a whole box of them, or even subscribe them to getting a box each month. You can buy online or download the Chococurb app to send your gifts. 

A Gift Box of Goodies

Mouth Gift Boxes on mouth.com

If you're looking to splurge a bit, this company called Mouth puts together some of the cutest themed packages. If your girl was just dumped, send her Breakup Bites with stuff like Dude, Sweet Chocolate Sauce and Hot Mess Caramel Corn to show her life is still awesome. If you're looking to send your OG best friend, your mom, some love, get her the Gilmore Girls Only box. It comes with gourmet pop tarts, cold brew, and cheesy puffs, inspired by the characters and curated by the show's creator. Too cute!

You don't have to completely ball out to get your BFF the perfect Valentine's Day gift. It's true—it's the thought that counts. But if you do want the gift to be pretty epic, go for one of these.