Dylan's Candy Bar is kind of like a a bougier version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It has specially-designed candy based on the season, a fudge bar (that does give out samples— this is important), custom candy with your name on it, vintage candy, and some locations even have a restaurant and bar with candy-flavored cocktails. They're currently only located in 22 locations in mostly major cities, but you no longer have to be an urban dweller to enjoy. Dylan's Candy Bar is coming to Target.

Photo courtesy of Target

According to Refinery29, the candy store is bringing 14 different candy items to Target for the Valentine's Day season. Every item is priced between $1.99 and $9.99—a steal compared to Dylan's usual higher-end prices. 

Some of the most stand out items include a lollipop with popping candy (aka Pop Rocks), a plush, stuffed doughnut or ice cream cone with gummy candy (cute af), and a Valentine's Day mug stuffed with chocolate hearts

Photo courtesy of Target

You can purchase these items and more on Target's website or in-stores now, presumably through the end of February. They're the perfect gift for your sweetheart or your bff (or yourself).