I recently learned about this company called Toasted Mallow, and life will never be the same. Toasted Mallow, as you can probably guess from it's name, sells marshmallows. I'm not talking about the regular ol' minis that you throw on top of your hot chocolate. No, these are no ordinary marshmallows.

Their products range from giant gourmet flavored marshmallows, to marshmallow pies, to marshmallows dipped in chocolate or rolled in flavors, to rice crispie treats, to yes, marshmallow fluff. You can order everything online or visit their store in Gilbert, Arizona. 

Most notably, I'm PUMPED about their Cookie Dough Marshmallow Whipped Fluff. According to the website, it's literally made to eat by the spoonful out of the jar. Each jar lasts up to eight weeks (but you know you could probably eat the 16 oz jar wayyyyyy faster). 

The fluff is impressively made with a simple ingredient list: filtered water, egg whites, cane sugar, citric acid, brown sugar, milk, salt, flour, butter, chocolate chips.

But if chocolate chip cookie dough mixed with marshmallow fluff isn't your thing (WHAT? why?), they also make s'mores, pumpkin spice cookie dough, vanilla bean, and regular pumpkin spice flavors of the stuff.

Beyond the fluff, here's a couple other remarkable things that the store is whipping up. 

Harry Potter Butterbeer Gourmet Marshmallows

These mallows are infused with a butterscotch beer (non-alcoholic). And, they're gluten-free. 

Cookie Butter Gourmet Marshmallows

If cookie butter Oreos had you texting your group chat, "OMG OMG OMG," take a look at these babies. 

Fruity Pebbles Rice Crispie Treat

I should mention that you can also buy these in a pack with an Oreo Cookie Rice Crispie Treat. 

Peanut Butter Cookie Gourmet Marshmallow

These mallows are sandwiched between a fresh peanut butter cookie and a layer of chocolate and more peanut butter! #blessup

If you happen to be near Gilbert, AZ, please, you have to go. Go for me! In the meantime, I'll be sitting here with my debit card in hand, filling up my shopping cart online.