If you are obsessed with coke like me then you need it to wash down every meal- even when you are hitting the town or just looking for a simple drink to make. Check out this list of coke cocktails that are sure to get you dancing on the bar as they are strong, refreshing and will make your head spin. But most importantly, once you have had any of these you will be wondering why you used to drink rum and coke? 

1. Vodka and Coke

Vodka goes well with all mixers from orange juice, grapefruit juice, sprite (my personal favorite) and of course, coke. So, for all those coke lovers out there who cannot decide what cocktail to get, a simple gold ol' vodka and coke should suffice. 

2. Nueva Cuba 

lager, stout, ale, beer
Kaylee McIntosh

Once, you are hooked onto Neuva Cuba you will wonder what a Cuba Libre is? This cocktail just takes a few minutes to prepare. All you have to do is mix tecate light with coca cola, or if you are trying to be a little healthy then diet coke. 

3. Long island Ice Tea

juice, cocktail
Erin Haydon

Long Island Ice Tea should be your go to drink when you want to completely let go and have a wild night. This LIT is extremely LIT as it has tequila, vodka, light rum, triple sec and gin all in it and is then topped off with a dash of coke. 

4. Kalimotxo 

wine, tea, beer, coffee
Max Bartick

For all those peeps who wait everyday for wine o'clock your day just got better with Kalimotxo. This drink is literally just red wine and coke. With bold flavors of the wine and the sweetness of coke this coke cocktail is like a dream come true. 

5. Jack and Coke

Nothing can beat a cool Jack and Coke after a super hectic day. This drink is a culmination of sugary coke and bitter whisky but most importantly, it is also kind of healthy.  

6. Dark Cherry Cream Soda 

When you want to go into a sugar coma with just one cocktail opt for this dark cherry cream soda. It is prepared with chocolate cherry liqueur and topped off with whip cream. Can it really get any better? I don't think so. 

7. Absolut Vanilla with Coke

Who said you cannot have your dessert and drink it too? Well, absolutely you can with Abosult Vanilla with Cola . The only problem is once you have chugged one glass you will not be able to stop until you have had at least a few. 

8. Tequila and Coke

Though this might not be such a popular drink it is truly great. Especially, for those who are tired of doing basic tequila shots with lime and salt they can go for tequila and coke instead. 

9. All American

All American is for those who can really handle their liquor. Apart from bourbon and coke the real MVP of this cocktail is Southern Comfort (bourbon, orange and peach liqueur). 

If this list hasn't already got you convinced to move over that rum and coke for something new then I guess you should go straight to your kitchen and start mixing some of these coke cocktails. If that isn't your style then head to the closest bar and order a few of these coke cocktails. I promise you they are something you don't want to miss.