Sometimes being a college student who really doesn’t like beer can be difficult. If Keystone and Bud Light are the stars of your parties, here are some recipes that will shake up your idea of a beer cocktail — they’re all tasty, simple, and cheap, and all the ingredients can be found in a gas station.

1. Bul

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

This simple Cuban cocktail requires equal parts Corona and ginger ale and 2 shots of lime juice. Add a salted rim and lime garnish to make it fancy.

2. Nueva Cuba

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Forget your rum and Coke habit by mixing equal parts Tecate Light and Coca Cola. Yum.

3. Cincinnati Cocktail

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

Half a glass of Miller Lite topped with seltzer water makes a surprisingly refreshing drink.

4. Black Velvet

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

For those of you who want to switch up your stout routine, fill half a champagne flute with a brut Champagne and top it with Guinness.

5. Lemon Shandy

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

A classic twist on regular beer — equal parts beer and lemonade. Always delicious.

6. Michelada

cocktails

Photo courtesy of Team Vindex

The perfect drink for the cocktail daredevil: it needs a lager, tomato juice, lime juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Here’s how to mix the best Micheladas.

7. Smooth Tickle

cocktails

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

For all you Southern belles who can’t get enough of their sweet tea, mix Bud Light, iced tea, and sugar for tasty cocktails that will change the way you see tea. Make a pitcher for your next party.