If we're talking about iconic television shows that revolve around a diner, some people might automatically think of shows like "Seinfeld," "Beverly Hills, 90210," or even "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." However, the most relevant today (at least in my book) is "Riverdale." The breakthrough TV show of 2017 features an extremely talented cast and episodes packed with meetings in a diner called Pop's Chock-lit Shoppe, a quintessential American diner.

Whenever there's a scene at this diner, I immediately become hungry and crave whatever it is that the gang is eating. Whether it's Josie eating cheese fries, Jughead stealing an ice cream sundae, or Archie and Veronica enjoying milkshakes, the food looks delish. Here's a list of all the foods that the gang indulges in at Pop's, partly became I'm obsessed, but mostly because I'm hungry.

1. Onion Rings

In one of the very first episodes of Season 1, Archie and Betty are eating at Pop's when the mysterious Veronica and Hermoine Lodge arrive. Immediately, Archie is enamored by Veronica's beauty. When Veronica asks Archie what he recommends ordering at Pop's, he suggests the onion rings. Those onion rings do look bomb, but, I mean, all onion rings are bomb. Lorde certainly would attest to that statement.

2. Turkey on Rye, Hold the Tomatoes

The romance between Hermoine and Fred is the love story we deserve, but alas (spoiler alert), Hiram came back and drove the two love birds apart. The early days of courtship were sweet. When Hermoine was a waitress at Pop's, Fred would come in and his face would light up whenever he saw her. Hermione was certainly smitten with him, too. She even memorized his order, "Turkey on rye, hold the tomatoes." Ah, those were the days.

3. Ice Cream Sundae

From joining the serpents to his "I'm a weirdo" speech that has since become a meme, Jughead creates some of the best scenes in "Riverdale." A less popular (yet still hilarious) scene nonetheless is when Jughead, while cross-examining Dilton Doiley, takes Doiley's ice cream sundae from him and starts eating it. I'd swipe that ice cream sundae, too. 

4. Coffee

As an avid fan of "Archie Comics," I was disappointed by the lack of scenes with Jughead eating burgers at Pop's. For the longest time, he just sat in his corner, drinking coffee to fuel his writing and brooding. If you want to emulate Jughead in his element (angsty and caffeinated), try out these tips to make a good cup of coffee.

5. Cheeseburger

Honestly, cheeseburgers are featured so much in "Riverdale" that they should be credited a series regular. I mean, I don't blame them. Pop's cheeseburgers deserve a reward—they appear to be juicy and full of fresh toppings. Make your own to avoid any FOMO and feel like you're a part of the "Riverdale" gang every Wednesday night for dinner.

6. Fries

You can't order a cheeseburger without a side of fries. From analyzing every episode, it appears that Pop's only offers one type: steak cut. But don't worry, here are three cooler variations you can cook up in the comfort of your own home (or dorm room, for that matter) to munch on while viewing.

7. Milkshakes 

I had to save the best and most iconic menu item for last. Whenever the gang orders a round of milkshakes, it marks a momentous occasion, whether it be a celebration or sign of defeat. Because there's nothing else you need after a long day of investigating the Black Hood than a thick chocolate malted milkshake

So the next time you're hosting a "Riverdale" watch party with your friends, don't take your designated spots on the couch on an empty stomach. Make some copycat foods to feel like you're at Pop's with Archie, Veronica, Betty and Jughead. Maybe grab a drink and play a little game while you're at it, too.