If you've ever seen any advertisement, you'll often notice that sex is the selling point. Whether blunt or subtle, sex is something to be desired.

So yes, the common phrase "sex sells" is probably true. But, is it truer than the phrase "food sells?" The foods below (no, bananas are not included) taste so good I'm willing to bet money that people would give up sex for them.

1. Molten Chocolate Cake

sweet, chocolate, cream, cake, candy, pastry, berry, strawberry, jam, goody, pudding
Beth LeValley

The oozing, molten center of this cake makes for a sexy finished dish. It's easy to crave something so sweet and satisfying.

2. Movie Theater Popcorn

popcorn, corn, cereal, salt, kettle corn, wheat
Connor Finholt

Think of that warm butter dripping down the bag of popcorn and try to tell me that you wouldn't give up sex for this snack. The salty crunch is the real reason to see a movie.

3. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies

chocolate, cookie, sweet, goody, cake, pastry
Connor Finholt

Anything warm out of an oven is automatically delicious. But, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies are a perfect way to end your day.

4. Taco John's Potato Olés

sweet
Connor Finholt

There hasn't been a day where I haven't thought about Taco John's potato olés. The salty seasoning on top of the crunchy fried potatoes is to die for.

5. Cookie Dough

dairy product, cake, sweet, pastry, cream, pie, chocolate
Beth LeValley

I've already admitted that sometimes I make cookie dough just to eat. There are times when cookie dough is the most important part of your life.

6. Cappuccino

coffee, cappuccino, espresso, milk, cream, mocha
Shelby Jensen

Coffee is addicting. The sweet, foamy milk paired with espresso is something to sip on while having a nice chat with friends.

7. Burritos

beef, pork, meat, chicken
Beth LeValley

Burritos are so good that there are many stories about the rankings of burritos. It's clear that America has a serious burrito addiction.

8. S'mores

chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, peanut, butter, sandwich
Shelby Jensen

Texture is a huge factor with s'mores. The crunch of the graham cracker goes so well with the melted chocolate and chewy marshmallow. Whenever a bonfire is lit, s'mores are sure to be around.

9. Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets

dairy product, sweet, chicken, rice
Connor Finholt

Chick-fil-A has dang good chicken nuggets. And luckily, now you can make them on Sundays. I wouldn't give up these nuggets for anything.

10. Boxed Wine

sweet, cake, milk, dairy product, tea, coffee
Cassandra Bauer

Okay, so maybe boxed wine isn't the fanciest, classiest or even best-tasting food at the market. But, who can resist a sugary drink sold in bulk?

11. Ice Cream in a Waffle Cone

chocolate
Connor Finholt

Ben and Jerry's out of a pint is good... but what about when paired with a warm, crunch waffle cone? It's even better.

#SpoonTip: If you're making waffle cones on your own, add a little cinnamon to make it special.

12. Seasoned Waffle Fries

sweet, pastry, bread
Connor Finholt

Fries are a unique and personalized product—everyone likes their fries a different way. Personally, I'm a fan of the seasoned waffle fries. They have the right amount of crunch with the perfect amount of saltiness.

13. Donuts

jam, strawberry, cream, raspberry, jelly
Connor Finholt

No explanation necessary. Donuts are delicious.

14. Margaritas

lemonade, juice, ice, cocktail, lemon, sweet
Max Bartick

Who knew the combination of tequila, citrus and salt could make such a tasty drink. And paired with steak tacos, it's the dreamiest meal you can think of.

15. Hot and Crispy Bacon

bacon, meat, pork, barbecue, beef, chicken
Connor Finholt

The best part about bacon is that you can put it on so many things. Crumble some crispy bacon on some Brussels sprouts to make them edible. Put a few strips on a burger and you've got a better burger. It's great on its own, but it's even better with a buddy.

16. Pumpkin Pie

pie, pumpkin, chocolate
Connor Finholt

I wish it was acceptable to eat pumpkin pie all year round.

17. Steak Tacos

tacos, cilantro
Michael Lee

I crave steak tacos more than anything else. Find a good, authentic taco, and you'll be set for dinner.

18. Oreos Dipped in Milk

milk, coffee, cream, chocolate, sweet
Connor Finholt

Why do Oreos get so much better after being soaked in milk? Oreos really are milk's favorite cookie. The creamier the milk, the better. 

19. Mashed Potatoes

milk, cream, dairy product, mashed potatoes, butter, dairy
Caitlin Shoemaker

Mashed potatoes aren't just for Thanksgiving. They can be quick and easy too, if you know how to make them. 

20. Snickerdoodles

bread, wheat, pita bread, cookie, sweet, flour, pastry
Connor Finholt

I was inspired by my sister to add this food—her favorite cookie is Snickerdoodle. Again, fresh out of the oven is the way to go.

21. Cheese

cheese, milk, cheddar, dairy product, dairy
Beth LeValley

Science says cheese is addictive, and I believe it. Whether stinky or sweet, cheese is a perfect pairing for a lot of foods.

22. Onion Rings

pastry, sweet, bread, cake
Connor Finholt

Salty, crunchy, greasy onion rings can make or break a meal. They're even better with some Chipotle-Ranch dipping sauce.

22. Sesame Chicken

meat, pork, beef, sauce, chicken, vegetable
Connor Finholt

Chinese food is usually fried, covered in sauce and terrible for you. That doesn't stop me from eating it almost every week. Sesame chicken is the most basic Chinese meal, and it has the best sauce to go along with it.

23. Creamy Mac and Cheese

pasta, macaroni, sauce, cheese, spaghetti, tortellini
Beth LeValley

Whether it's cooked on the stovetop or baked in the oven, ooey-gooey mac n' cheese is to die for. And, it's every college student's go-to meal.

24. Sushi

sushi, seafood, fish, rice, salmon, tuna, wasabi, avocado, nori, goody, caviar, shrimp, eel
Lisa Guo

Sushi is great because it comes in so many varieties. If some like it spicy, it's easy to order a spicy roll of sushi. Or, find yourself getting a mild California roll. Sushi is versatile, trendy and a great way to spend an evening out.

25. Cheesy Garlic Bread

dairy product, butter, bread, sweet, cheese, pastry, cake, cream
Connor Finholt

Garlic bread is good, and cheese bread is good. Combine them together and you get an appetizer that you won't be able to forget about.

26. Guacamole

guacamole, vegetable, tomato, salsa, pepper, sauce, chili, corn, onion
Parisa Soraya

And finally, the holy grail of snack foods: guacamole. It costs extra at most restaurants for a reason, folks. 

I'm sure I didn't hit all of the crave-able dishes that people would give up sex for, but I'm sure this is a solid starting list. Just maybe don't tell your partner you agree.