As a cheap and great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, eggs are a college kid's staple. However, if you have limited cooking capabilities (because, same), you might find it difficult and/or time-consuming to poach your own eggs for Sunday morning brunch or to peel a hardboiled egg as you're running out the door to make it to your 9 am. Well, as luck would have it, there's probably a device to solve any and all of your egg-cooking concerns. Here are 11 gadgets for cooking eggs that you probably didn't know you needed until now.

1. Microwave Omelet Cooker

A great way to start your day, the classic egg omelet is nutrient-packed, filling, and completely customizable. Although it may not take that much time to whip up an omelet on the stove, waiting for the stove to heat up and then cleaning up all the pans afterwards can be a hassle. That's where the Egg & Omelet Wave comes in, a device that makes omelets in the microwave. Don't know what to put in your omelet? Give this pesto veggie omelet a try.

2. Non-Stick Pan for Sunny-Side Up Eggs

One of the most frustrating food moments is when you're trying to flip a fried egg, but then a little part gets stuck on the pan. Despite scrubbing, the little bit of egg remains forever. This non-stick pan designed to cook fried eggs makes perfectly crisp eggs without needing to use a ton of oil every single time.

3. Yolk Separator 

If you've ever felt intimidated by a recipe that called for "one egg yolk" or "one egg white," but didn't know how to separate the two, today is the day that this ends. You can get your very own yolk separator that suctions the yolk from the egg white. It's super easy.

4. Egg Cracker

There's nothing more frustrating than cracking some eggs and getting some of the shell into your bowl. Never get that dreadful feeling again with this automatic egg cracker, which, as an added bonus, gives you the option of separating the yolk from the whites while you're cracking it open. Truly innovative.

5. Egg Slicer

Some people like using hard boiled eggs as beauty blenders, but I'm guessing that if you're eating them, you'd prefer putting  slices atop some yummy avocado toast. Use this 3-in-1 egg slicer to cut your eggs to make for an Instagram-worthy brunch every single time.

6. Egg Poacher

I don't discriminate against eggs; I truly love all varieties. However, poached eggs have a special place in my heart because of their superior consistency. To make poached eggs that have a thick runny yolk, yet fluffy exterior, use this egg poacher for when you're hosting Sunday brunch or feeling like treating yourself.

7. Hardboiled Egg Cooker without the Shell

My first experience making a hardboiled egg was traumatic to say the least. I'm pretty sure I suffered first-degree burns from mistakenly peeling it right after taking it out from the water, and then I made such a mess that I found little parts of its shell for weeks after. Avoid that pain by using Egglettes—just crack your egg into a small, egg-shaped contraption, boil it, and ta-da! You've got a hardboiled egg, without all the hassle. 

8. Personal Skillet

If you've never had eggs for dinner, it's time to change that. Shakshouka is one of the most flavorful and nutritious meals you can have, since it's packed with eggs, tomatoes, and other veggies. It's so good that you're not going to want to share, and with a personal skillet, you won't have to. So go ahead, hoard eat right out of the pan; I mean, it is the size of a plate, after all.

9. Cute Cooking Molds

Waking up in time for your 8 am class is dreadful. Make your day a little brighter by cooking yourself not only a good breakfast, but a cute one. These silicone egg molds shape your eggs into creatures so you can at least smile before the sun rises.

10. Breakfast Sandwich Maker

Breakfast sandwiches are great because 1) they're portable and easy to eat on the run and 2) you can load them with any topping your heart desires. However, because there can be so many different components to one of these bad boys, it can be time-consuming. Streamline the process by buying a breakfast sandwich maker that will cook your eggs, toast your bread, and heat up your meat, all at the same time.

11. Vertical Egg Shaper

Upon seeing this unnatural creation for the first time, my roommate exclaimed, "There are rules to food!" I might agree with her, but that doesn't stop me from being curious about this strange device. You crack an egg into it, and out pops a cooked egg in the shape of the log. I don't really know who came up with this or why, but if you like your eggs in ~unique~ shapes, or want to roll them up into tacos more easily, then be my guest and try it out for yourself.

Craving eggs yet? Same. Try a couple of these gadgets to whip up some of easy recipes. You'll thank me later for making your eggs even easier to make.