I'm sure everyone has a rosé-obsessed friend. The friend who complains that red wine gives them a headache, white is good, but not their favorite, but rosé is just right. To be honest, I'm that friend. Am I embarrassed? Nah.

I'm proud to be that friend, because rosé is arguably the classiest (and prettiest) type of wine you could drink. It's perfect for the spring and summer to enjoy with friends, family or for a romantic evening with your significant other. To fuel your rosé-loving friend or family member's addiction, look no further than my list of eight sweet gift ideas. Rosé on, my friends. 

1. Rosé Kombucha 

Yup, this is for your rosé-loving friend who's also a health nut. This kombucha is the perfect treat on a warm day if you want the crisp, floral flavor of rosé, but you're not feeling the alcohol (or you have to drive). This GT's kombucha flavor is my personal favorite–fruity, floral, and refreshing, all with a great hit of probiotics for your gut flora. Not to mention it's organic and raw too, with simple ingredients and low in sugar. Anyone want to donate a case to yours truly?

3. Rosé Infused XO Marshmallows 

Rosé s'mores, anyone? I'm down. These rosé infused marshmallows by XO Marshmallow are hand-crafted in small batches with only the best ingredients. Available in sets of 12 online, these rosé marshmallows would be the perfect accompaniment to a nice bottle of rosé in an adorable gift set. There's nationwide shipping, too, and they're dairy-free. You can thank me later. 

Oh, and by the way, if you want the real experience, XO Marshmallow has their own café in Chicago where they have s'mores combos you've only dreamed about. 

4. Sugarfina's Rosé All Day Set

Ah, Sugarfina. If you've never heard of this luxury candy boutique, you're in for a treat. Literally. A quaint boutique that it oh-so-aesthetically pleasing, Sugarfina has literal walls of chocolate, gummies, and caramels. Each type of candy comes in its own clear cube, so you can see every individual piece in all their glory. Not only does Sugarfina have the most inventive candies such as Pressed Juicery Green Juice Gummy Bears, Matcha Green Tea Caramels, Tequila Grapefruit Sours, and Limoncello Cordials, they have a plethora of rosé-themes treats.

The Rosé All Day Bento Box includes the But First, Rosé Roses, the Rosé All Day Bears, and the Sparkling Rosé Bears. 

5. Rosé Apparel 

This would be the gift I would seriously squeal at. There are so many pieces of rosé-themed apparel out there, and the one pictured above is from Target. Yes, Target. Check out this "Rosé the day away" casual tee as well. Etsy is also a great resource for rosé-themed clothing and accessories; you can find a unique gift and support individual artists at the same time. It's a win-win. 

6. Rosé Subscription Boxes

This might be the ideal gift for a rosé fiend, because it doesn't really get any better than rosé being delivered directly to your doorstep. Please let me know if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking you probably agree with me. 

Let's start off with Vinley Market, a fine wine club and boutique.  They offer a Bubbles & Rosé wine club option, where a bottle of rosé and a bottle of champagne or sparkling wine hand-picked by sommeliers is delivered to your door every month. Pretty sweet, right?

Next, there's VINEBOX's Shades of Summer box which includes six rosés, two reds, and one white that pair well with "sunshine, tan lines, and not giving a $%!&". Sounds good to me. 

And lastly, if you want to be super bougie, the Summer Water Societé is for you. Even their website screams exclusive. For $350, you get three magnums of rosé during the months of May. June, and July, along with a rosé-themed gift every month. Again, super bougie, but a very nice gift.

7. Anything from Yes Way Rosé

Heard of Yes Way Rosé? If you haven't, Yes Way Rosé is an online shop completely centered around our favorite rose-hued elixir. From apparel, to candles, to beach towels, Yes Way Rosé has you covered in the rosé gift department. And guess what, they even have their own label of rosé, sold at Target! If you're unsure of what to get your rosé-loving friend, I would start here for some inspo.

8. Compartes Rosé Chocolate Bar

Rosé and chocolate, say what? Compartes' rosé chocolate bar takes it to a new level; these bars are handmade in LA with French rosé and Compartés signature white chocolate for a luscious treat. At $9.95 per bar, these aren't cheap, but worth the pretty penny. The packaging is impeccable, and the taste can't be beaten. You'll be glad you splured a little, whether it's on yourself (no shame) or on a friend. 

As you can see, there are a wide variety of gifts to treat your rosé-obsessed friend or family member with. Rosé for everyone! I mean, a nice bottle is always a great gift, but if you're looking to step up your gift game, check some of these gifts out. When there's a will, there's a rosé. Whoops, another pun, but that one was 100% intended.