The Academy Awards is Hollywood's most glamorous night of the year. From the pre-red carpet show, to the red carpet, to the actual award show, the night is filled with the biggest starts of the year – to me it is one of the BEST nights of the year.

Whether you're like me and will be pretending to be in the same room as Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone or you're just watching the show for Jimmy Kimmel's opening monologue, the following list are A-list actor approved snacks to make your viewing party even better.

1. Truffle and Parmesan Popcorn

Popcorn almost as fancy as the night itself. Need I say more?

2. Artisanal Cheese Board

milk, cheddar, dairy, brie, cheese
Rebecca Li

The fanciest night of the year deserves the fanciest snacks and that includes the fanciest cheeses. To boot, you can get amazing cheeses for not that much at Whole Foods

3. Brie and Raspberry Puff Pastries

These hors d'oeuvres will definitely impress your guests whether you make them by hand or you buy the frozen ones from Trader Joe's.

4. Truffles

milk, truffle, coffee, candy, sweet, chocolate
Emily Hu

Chocolate truffles tend to be rich in flavor, so if paired with a salty snack like popcorn, or a decadent drink like red wine, you're in for the perfect balance of salty, sweet, and boozy snacks.

5. Champagne Gummy Bears

These gummy bears are classy enough that I think they should be served at the Oscars. Plus, the champagne may get you a little buzzed which will make watching the sometimes boring awards a little bit easier.

6. Sushi

Everyone knows that raw fish is what all A-listers eat when they're in LA, so make yourself feel like you're at Nobu too and order in some sushi for your viewing party.

7. Mini Avocado Toast

bread, guacamole, avocado
Allison Mark

Don't try to deny the fact that you're basic – you're having an Oscars viewing party. Instead, own your basic-ness and impress your guests with "mini" avocado toasts.

8. Macaroons

strawberry, pastry, chocolate, cream, meringue, macaron, cookie, sweet, candy, macaroon, cake
Naib Mian

The Oscar for easiest dessert to serve at a party goes to these babies. 

9. Gold-Dusted Chocolate

If you can't take home a gold statue, why not take home gold chocolate? And if you're feeling adventurous, check out this recipe for gold-dusted dark chocolate brownies.

10. Smoked Salmon Crostini

It has been reported that in previous years, the menu at the Oscars included smoked salmon (usually with caviar on top). So why not serve to your guests what's being served to the stars.

Whether you're party is full of movie buffs or fashion police, it is important to have enough food (and drinks) because we all know awards can be a little boring in the middle (sorry Best Foreign Film). We'd like to thank the Academy for these amazing treats.