The idea of shopping at Whole Foods can be intimidating because of their often high prices. You know the "whole paycheck" reference. But I rounded up 10 snacks to get at Whole Foods that are under $5. They're perfect additions to your dorm room, and they won't break a college budget. 

1. Justin's Peanut Butter Cups ($2)

Snacks shouldn't exclude the sweet stuff. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are good, but these peanut butter cups are a step above. The packaging makes them a perfect size for a snack, and they use only organic ingredients, and not a lot of added sugar like Reese's cups have. 

2. Siggi's Skyr ($1.59)

Every time I go to Whole Foods, I have to get Siggi's. Siggi's has so many different flavors, all of which are good. Not to mention, Siggi's is so much better than regular yogurt. I love the Pumpkin & Spice flavor, as well as vanilla for parfaits (it tastes like vanilla bean ice cream). I would have never thought spices in yogurt would be good, but it is amazing. 

3. Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar ($2.99) 

Ever since my gluten-free cousin introduced me to Pirate's Booty, I have been hooked. They're an easy, guilt-free snack that you can bring on the go with you. The white cheddar version is my favorite, but the veggie is also really good. 

4. Back to Nature Spinach and Roasted Garlic Crackers ($3.79)

I randomly picked up these crackers this year, and let's just say they have become a staple in my diet. They are great for any time of day, and I love the savory taste with scrambled eggs, my go-to breakfast. 

5. Perfect Bars ($2.69)

These Perfect Bars are everywhere—it seems like every health-focused Instagram account raves about them for a snack. Whole Foods is your place to try them out, and there are so many different flavors you can't go wrong. (I've read that Carob Chip is the best.)

6. 365 Freeze Dried Mango Slices ($3.99)

Fruit is always a great snack, but you can't always pack it in your bag. Dried fruit is the solution to that problem. Another perk is that dried fruit is sweet enough to fill any cravings, but still healthy so they don't need to be considered a treat.  

7. Tates Bakeshop Cookies ($4.99)

If you like crispy cookies, then Tate's Bakeshop cookies are for you. I really love the double chocolate chip cookies. They have a regular and a gluten-free version, both of which are perfect for sweet cravings.

8. Pipcorn ($4.99)

Pipcorn is mini popcorn, a version of popcorn that, according to Pipcorn's site, is easier on your teeth and stomach. Not only is the miniature size adorable and good for you, but they also have incredible flavors. I really like the Sea Salt & Vinegar flavor. The truffle and rosemary flavors would also be an interesting change up from normal buttered popcorn. 

9. Bananas ($0.49/lb) 

Sometimes the perfect snack is just plain fruit. Bananas are my favorite fruit to pack in my backpack for when hunger strikes in the library. But all fruit has natural sugars that will give you a boost of energy, and fiber to help keep you full. Of course, you can also add peanut butter, Nutella, or even cookie butter to take it to the next level. 

10. Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies ($4.39)

Cheddar crackers are a staple in everyone's snacks at some point in their life. Annie's are by far the best of all of the cheddar crackers. They're easy organic, and easy to throw in a bag or to just bring the whole box with you to the library. 

Of course this isn't all of the snacks at Whole Foods, but it is some of the best. All you have to do now is get to a store, and snack on a budget with these whole, healthy, and delicious snacks.