Cyber Cafe, a place all Smick Chicks know so well. The place where we watch as our munch money dwindles away when we swipe for yet another coffee. The place we head when we're in need of a late snack, or a quick lunch on-the-go between classes. Although the prices might be out of this world expensive ($5.99 for a pint of ice cream, really?), and the variety of items might be lacking, there are some hidden gems in there that we all know we just can't live without. Next time you're in Cyber – let's be honest here, tomorrow – be sure to refer to the official Smick Chick guide to Cyber Cafe to satisfy your cravings. 

For Breakfast

pizza, beer
Allie Royce

Although Pop Tarts might not be the healthiest option for breakfast, they are delicious and perfect for when you're running late before class. If you're looking for something a little more substantial, Cyber does have bagels and muffins up front near the registers, so be sure to check those out too. 

The Ultimate Sickness Cure

hot sauce, beer, juice
Allie Royce

Personally, when I start to feel sick, this is the first thing I buy. I'm convinced the Power-C Machine works miracles. Not only are Naked smoothies delicious, but they're also packed with plenty of fruits and vegetables. These are also a great breakfast for when you're on-the-go.

Pick-Me-Up

stout, coffee, beer
Allie Royce

Cyber has been treating us pretty well this semester. Starbucks Cold Brews have been one of the new additions and I must say, I am definitely a fan. When you're hitting that mid-day lull, pick one of these up to keep you going.

Pick-Me-Up Part 2

beer
Allie Royce

Not into coffee? Try a Snapple. These are hidden in the back, away from the other drinks, but you won't want to forget about these. Don't like tea? No worries, Snapple offers a wide variety of flavors, and I have yet to be disappointed by one of them. Snapple will be sure to help you get through that mid-afternoon class. 

For Lunch

candy, chips, cheese, sweet
Allie Royce

Once again, a new addition, and I might argue the best addition to Cyber. You can say goodbye to spending $5 on a mediocre sandwich and say hello to childhood memories and delicious lunchables. 

Study Snack

cake, candy
Allie Royce

I'm personally always looking for something to keep me busy when long study nights in the library are ahead. With 12 delicious flavors, these gummies are a must.  

Something Sweet

sweet, chocolate, milk, candy
Allie Royce

Looking for something to satisfy that sweet tooth? Cyber has got you covered. With an array of candy bars to choose from, there is something for everyone. But everyone should really be eating Cadbury (A.K.A., the best chocolate in the entire world) Caramello bars. If you haven't ever had one of these, drop what you're doing and head over there immediately. 

Something Salty

chocolate
Allie Royce

Similar to the candy bar section, Cyber also provides a decent variety of chips, but my favorite selection is white cheddar popcorn. Warning: once you open the bag, you will not be able to stop yourself. 

Dessert To-Go

sundae, whipped cream, ice cream, cream, ice
Allie Royce

Looking for something sweet, but not too sweet and on-the-go? This "strawberry shortcake" cup is for you. You can fulfill your sweet tooth craving without having to feel sick from eating an entire candy bar. 

Ultimate Refresher

sweet, milk
Allie Royce

With a wide variety of flavors, Bai drinks are the perfect refreshers. These are perfect if you're looking for a study drink, or really just something other than water. Unfortunately, these are kind of pricey in Cyber, but if you learn to limit yourself (unlike me), they're worth it. 

The Ultimate Treat Yourself Dessert

banana, butter, beer, peanut butter, peanut
Allie Royce

When everything else seems to be off in my life, I can always count on a pint of Ben and Jerry's to cheer me up. Hint: They usually restock on Tuesdays, so if you're looking for a popular flavor (like The Tonight Dough), I definitely recommend hitting up the cafe then. 

Although we complain about Cyber, and its high prices, and small size, we all know that we couldn't live without it.