Some of The Best Coffee Flavored Products

If you're like me, then you look forward to your morning routine of  enjoying a fresh cup (or pitcher) of coffee.  What if I told you there's a way to have coffee all day long?  Straight up chugging coffee all day may lead to dehydration, kidney stones, caffeine addiction, fatigue (yes, too much caffeine wears you out), anxiety, and even muscle fatigue.  The list of negative outcomes doesn't stop there.  The good news?  There are other ways to enjoy the coffee flavor without making your body hate you.  Here are some of the best coffee flavored products in stores today.

Trader Joe's Coffee Rub

Trader Joe's is one of the best places for a foodie to explore.  This coffee rub is an easy way to add a decadent twist to your grilled chicken, pork chops, or even steak.  For the vegans and vegetarians out there, this rub is a tasty way to add flavor to that bland tofu.  Pair this savory main course with some creamy sautéed mushrooms, mashed sweet potatoes, or a nice herbal roasted vegetable medley.  

Coffee Gummies

Coffee in chewable form is a genius idea on its own, but in gummy bear form? Sign me up!  Not only are they gummies, but it comes in the cutest packaging!  With flavors like vanilla latte and cold brew, you can catch me snacking on these lil' bears all day long.  Watch out though, because they do contain caffeine.  Head on over to Sugar Fina for these adorable confections.

Tri Colored Choc Coffee Beans

If you're fortunate enough to have a Fresh Thyme Market nearby, I highly recommend heading to their bulk section.  These beans are a real crowd pleaser, as they're covered in organic dark, milk, and white chocolate.  Fresh Thyme's tri-colored choc coffee beans are heavenly, and a great way to satisfy your chocolate craving and coffee addiction all at once!   

Coffee Gum

Coffee breath isn't always a bad thing.  With no GMOs, no aspartame, and barely any caffeine, this product is great for those of us who have a deep appreciation for coffee flavor.  Simply Gum is a great company that prides themselves on having vegan, kosher, organic, all natural products that are also biodegradable.  Chewing Simply Gum's coffee flavored gum will keep your teeth clean, your tastebuds satisfied and the environment happy.

Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Espresso Trail Mix

Nuts are a great mid-day snack to fuel your busy schedule.  The addition of chocolate and coffee to this nutritious mix truly makes this snack a gift from the Gods.  For $4.99 per 11oz bag, you can munch on this snack that's full of antioxidants, protein, healthy fats, and of course coffee. You must be nuts if you don't head on over Target to get your hands on one of these ASAP. 

Coffea Exotica La Croix

At first glance, you might be skeptical of this one.  I myself was iffy about whether or not I would like it, but I knew I had to try it out.  I found this rare La Croix flavor at Fresh Thyme Market and was pleasantly surprised!  When paired with sweet snacks or desserts, the coffee essence in this sparkling beverage is truly highlighted.  I highly suggest pairing this particular flavor of La Croix with something chocolatey or a baked good of some sort.

Mellow Mocha Protein Shake

Another coffee enhanced drink... Why not just drink coffee, right?  Evolve took two great energy boosting beverages and combined them to make this caffeinated, protein packed, plant-based liquid gold.  This brand prides itself for its use of  pea protein and other non-GMO ingredients as well as steering clear from soy, dairy, and gluten.  This is a highly recommended post-workout treat that will keep you feeling energized and nourished.    

So Delicious Cold Brew

Ice cream early in the day?  Sign me up!  This creamy indulgence gives you an excuse to have dessert before dinner due to cold brew's highly caffeinated nature.  There are tons of coffee flavored ice creams out there, but So Delicious's Cold Brew Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert really highlights cold brew's distinctly mild and less acidic coffee flavor.  Furthermore, this particular brand is careful to keep their products as allergen-friendly as possible by keeping this frozen treat free of soy, dairy, gluten, peanuts & tree nuts, and even chocolate.  

In Conclusion

Why limit yourself to only consuming coffee in liquid form when you can enjoy it frozen, covered in chocolate, candied, or even sparkling.  If you're like the rest of the world and enjoy coffee flavor, head over to your nearby market to get your hands on some of the best coffee flavored products in stores today.