This Friday (September 29) is National Coffee Day, which gives you an excuse to celebrate this miracle drink with endless cups of joe and coffee-flavored products at every meal. Prepare to be hyped up on caffeine pretty much all day (maybe you'll actually be able to get all your work done!) with these 6 healthy coffee-flavored products you can sub out your daily java for. 

Rebel Kitchen Coffee Coconut Mylk

Coconut milk is all the rage now for dairy-free drinkers and health nuts alike. Rebel Kitchen's Coffee Coconut Mylk is a great alternative to cow's milk, not only because it's made with fair-trade coffee, but other than that contains only three additional ingredients: spring water, organic coconut milk, and date nectar. Each serving contains 150 calories of energy, only 2 grams of fat, and zero added sugars. Sub in this milk for one of those fat and sugar-laden bottled Starbucks Frappuccinos for a caffeine jolt you can actually feel good about. 

GoodPop Coldbrew Coffee Pops

While it may be fall now, it's still pretty hot out, making these cold brew coffee pops a surefire way to cool down whilst getting a boost of caffeine. To make these all-natural bars, GoodPop uses fair-trade certified organic Arabica coffee that's been cold brewed for 16 hours then blended with local dairy and some cane sugar for natural sweetness. Each pop is only 80 calories, making for a healthy and guilt-free sweet treat or afternoon pick-me-up.

Cuvee Black & Blue Nitro Cold Brew Cans

Need a caffeine boost on the go? These hip cans of cold brew are your new go-to. The eye-catching design is enough to keep you awake, but with as much caffeine as two cups of coffee per can, you'll be ready to take on anything the day throws at you. Additionally, the nitro process makes this drink taste as creamy as milkshake, but at a guilt-free price of only 5 calories per can. Sip on this magical drink all day for a delicious boost of tons of energy and satisfaction 

SMASHMALLOW Mocha Chip Marshmallows

These snackable marshmallows are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and boost your energy at the same time. They’re made from organic cane sugar, chocolate chips, real coffee, and organic vanilla flavor, resulting in only 80 calories per serving with zero calories from fat. With something so tasty being so natural and wholesome, you won’t even miss that cup of coffee. 

Secret Squirrel Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate

With three times the concentration in this cold brew coffee, you’ll have three times the energy to keep you going all day long. Each bottle is made with hand-picked, organic coffee beans that are roasted, coarsely ground, and cold brewed for 18-24 hours, then double filtered. The result is a rich, bold tasting brew that goes down pretty smoothly, meaning you won’t even need that hefty pour of cream and sugar to enjoy it.

Sweet Home Farm Mocha Latte Granola

This chocolatey, coffee-flavored granola is just one more way for you to get your daily dose of caffeine in the morning. Each carton contains a wonderful mixture of whole rolled oats, granola clusters, chocolate chunks, and flavors from true ground coffee and 100% Arabica beans. This hearty and healthy granola packs in 5 grams of protein and goes great atop yogurt and fresh fruit for a sweet breakfast parfait, or as a take-along snack to munch on all day for unlimited energy. 

With all these delicious coffee-flavored beverages and snacks, you’ll have plenty of energy for National Coffee Day, as well as every day after that. Stock up to make sure you never get a caffeine crash.

Disclaimer: I received these products free of charge, however, all opinions are my own.