One day, as I was tub-deep into my jar of Nutella, I came across an article breaking down the nutritional contents of Nutella. Although my love for Nutella knows no bounds, I also realize that I need to start watching my sugar intake and look for alternatives for my favorite sugary treats. That's where Rawmio comes in.

About Rawmio

Rawmio emphasizes raw, organic, and nutritionally-dense ingredients as the base for its products. With the intention of creating a high-quality, healthier hazelnut spread, it's since expanded to include raw chocolate barks, truffle cakes, and even more spreads. I tried the Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Hazelnut Spreads, and here's what I thought.

Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 

Edible cookie dough has taken the Internet by storm, but I couldn't find a nut-based once (since I'm a huge believer in integrating healthy fats into my diet) until Rawmio. Though it doesn't have the same consistency as cookie dough, it has a deep chocolate flavor.

The addition of the maca powder adds a great, toffee flavor that cuts through the richness of the almond butter. Top your toast or dairy-free ice cream with a spoonful of this and your sweet tooth will be satisfied, I guarantee it. 

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread

If you're addicted to Nutella like me, brace yourselves before you read what I have to say next: Rawmio's Chocolate Hazelnut spread might give Nutella a run for its money. It isn't as sweet as our beloved Nutella spread, but here's what makes Rawmio unique. It's vegan, so everyone can enjoy their goodies, and it's got super clean ingredients.

Rawmio's version is more sophisticated and decadent, so if you're looking for a spread that won't give you a sugar crash, definitely try this bad boy out.

Looking to be healthier or just want to be more adventurous? Check our Rawmio. With a ton of cool, raw, and delicious products, there's something that you're bound to love.