Despite soaring temperatures and lack of autumnal colors here in Southern California, fall is now upon us. Not only does this mean slouchy sweaters, pumpkin decor, warm drinks, cinnamon, and pumpkin-spice anything will soon be ubiquitous, but it's the perfect time to start whipping up some healthy fall recipes. If you live in a dorm without a proper kitchen but still want to satisfy that craving for fresh-baked pumpkin bread, you may feel at a loss. Luckily, many fall recipes can be made with no oven at all and still deliver that crave-worthy fall flavor. 

So whether you live in a dorm or you're just looking for simple recipes that take basically no equipment to make, try one (or all) of these easy, dorm-friendly fall recipes. 

1. Caramel Apples

If you miss classic carnival food, this vegan caramel apple recipe is for you! You don't even have to heat up anything for this healthy fall recipe- you just need a blender or mixer. They're mostly fruit-based, so you can satisfy your sweet tooth without entering a total sugar coma. These sticky and sweet treats are so drool-worthy, even your non-vegan friends will be asking for more!

2. Quinoa Breakfast Bowl 

This breakfast quinoa bowl is such a glow-up from your average dining hall oats, and it only takes 10 minutes to make! You could even pre-make the quinoa to reheat before running to class in the morning. 

3. Apple Crisp 

Having major apple pie cravings? Satisfy them with this easy, healthier apple crisp that will give you warm autumn feels with every bite. 

4. Granola 

Making granola in a microwave may sound whack, but you can save major cash and time with this delicious recipe. Not only is it the perfect fall snack, but it can easily be customized with whatever nuts or spices you have on hand. 

5. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte

For those unabashedly basic foodies out there, this vegan PSL is the ultimate fall drink for you. Not only will have you feeling cozy in minutes, but you can make it from the comfort of your dorm without dropping $4 of your hard-earned cash. It's basically a win-win-win. The recipe calls for a blender, but you could totally use a whisk, handheld milk frother, or any other mixing tool you have. 

6. Snickerdoodle Mug Cake

No one will believe that this Snickerdoodle mug cake wasn't made in an oven! Waking up to this gooey, warm treat in the morning will automatically make your day better. If you want to make it even more festive for fall, you could swap out the cinnamon for pumpkin spice

7. Microwave Butternut Squash Risotto 

This butternut squash risotto requires low effort (no stove necessary!), but will make you feel fancy af. It could easily be made vegan by replacing the Parmesan cheese with vegan cheese or 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.  

8. Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip 

If you feel like you've tried all the pumpkin-themed fall recipes out there, try this this unique pumpkin dip. It is the perfect recipe for sharing (or not) if you want a delicious, healthy study snack. Pair it with apple slices, graham crackers, pretzels - the possibilities are endless. There's just enough pumpkin in this dip to get you feeling cozy, but not so much that it's overwhelming. 

9. Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites

Feel like you never have time for breakfast in the morning?These energy bites are the perfect grab-and-go snack to make the night before, and they basically just require mixing everything in a bowl. Not only are these super simple and healthy, but they have just the right amount of cinnamon-y fall flavor. 

10. Apple Kale Salad

This beautiful fall salad is perfect for when you want a fresh meal that feels slightly more gourmet than your average dining-hall grub. Not only is this salad packed with vitamins and antioxidants, but it perfectly balances tanginess, crispness, and sweetness in each bite. 

There you have it - ten healthy fall recipes that are almost too easy not to make. Try out your favorite(s) and instantly feel a little more cozy, even if it's still too hot outside to wear a sweater.