There’s no doubt that you’re trying to take advantage of the last days of summer. But in between fitting in last-minute summer activities like going to the lake house or having that last bonfire, make sure to fit in these summer foods. These include super easy recipes for in-season or foods you can find at local restaurants. Because seriously, you will have so much regret if you miss out on these — just take a look at the drool-worthy insta pics to come.

From seasonal fruits to traditional summer eats, we’ve got you covered. We’ve picked the best of the best on insta for your “eat this ASAP before summer ends” bucket list.

Because let’s be real, food bucket lists are the best type of bucket lists.

1. Arugula

We’re over kale (at least for now). Summer’s all about arugula, because it’s fresh, peppery and not bitter like kale is. Try arugula as a base for your salad — it’ll leave you feeling refreshed.

2. Avocado

A photo posted by Dara (@skinnypignyc) on Aug 16, 2015 at 11:11am PDT

Though we eat avocado toast year-round (call us basic, we don’t care), our avocado intake definitely increases during the summer because they’re cheaper. Try putting bacon and a poached egg on your avo toast for maximum #foodporn and #yolkporn.

3. Basil

A photo posted by Tieghan (@halfbakedharvest) on Jul 6, 2015 at 2:57pm PDT

If anyone tells you that basil can’t be the star of a dish, this fresh basil salad with proscuitto and cantaloupe proves them wrong.

4. Blackberries

A photo posted by Dyan Khor (@gohardkhor) on May 16, 2015 at 2:03pm PDT

Blackberry picking is worth the thorns — and worth eating those fresh blackberries. If you have extra, pack them into a dessert, like this mixed berry torte.

5. Cantaloupe

A photo posted by @cuppow on Aug 10, 2015 at 12:33pm PDT

This is the easiest smoothie ever. Cantaloupe + ice = the perfect end-of-summer drink.

6. Cherries

A photo posted by Megan Voigt (@meganleevoigt) on Aug 10, 2015 at 12:35pm PDT

Galettes are perfect for when you’re too lazy to make a pie (because you know, summer’s all about that laziness). Grab a pint of ice cream and sit down with this galette full of peaches and cherries.

7. Corn

A photo posted by Barbuto ? (@barbutonyc) on Aug 10, 2015 at 12:11pm PDT

You’ve probably had corn on the cob a million times this summer, but there’s so much more you can do with corn (and so much more you should do before it goes out of season). This corn gnocchi is the perfect summer comfort food — and is super simple to make.

8. Cucumber

A photo posted by Lena (@pureveganfood) on Aug 8, 2015 at 4:55am PDT

Veggie noodles are all the craze nowadays — and for good reason. They’re cooling, low carb and way prettier than real noodles.

9. Figs

A photo posted by Laura López (@lauraponts) on Aug 10, 2015 at 12:33pm PDT

Hawaiian pizza is so last summer. Sub pineapples for figs, which are everywhere in farmers’ markets right now. So try this ham, fig and onion pizza to get your sweet and salty fix.

10. Kiwis

Sometimes, simplicity is best. Instead of overwhelming your taste buds with a bunch of different fruits, try this kiwi tart that just gives you the basics — custard and kiwi.

11. Limes

A photo posted by Anastasia (@tasty_ak) on Feb 9, 2015 at 12:45pm PST

Limes aren’t just for tequila anymore. Add some zing to your mason jar breakfast with some fresh lime to take advantage of the ripe summer citrus.

12. Lemons

You know the drill — when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Add a twist with some other seasonal fruit like these strawberries for the ultimate summer refreshment.

13. Mangoes

Stuck in a rut for lunch (especially if you’re bringing lunch for your summer internship)? Make these mango summer rolls, which you can make and transport with ease.

14. Nectarines

A photo posted by kovacszsofi (@kovacszsofi) on Aug 10, 2015 at 6:38am PDT

Switch up the classic Tuscan “prosciutto with cantaloupe” by using seasonal nectarines instead.

15. Peaches

A photo posted by Tieghan (@halfbakedharvest) on Aug 9, 2015 at 3:37pm PDT

It’s always a good time for pizza. Change up your traditional cheese pizza and take advantage of all the fresh peaches with this BLT and grilled peach pizza. And a bonus for spicy food lovers? There’s also a recipe for jalapeño honey.

16. Pineapple

A photo posted by Liz (@floatingkitchen) on Aug 10, 2015 at 3:13pm PDT

Seriously, this is pineapple-ception — what more do we need to say? Enjoy the uber tropical vibes poolside before you have to hit the books in the library again this fall.

17.Raspberries

This doughnut is topped with summer-fresh peaches and raspberries, which kind of justifies you having it as breakfast, right?

18. Rhubarb

Vegetables in pie are still vegetables right? Rhubarb and strawberry make for an amazing pie mixture and totally count towards your daily veggie goals.

19. Strawberries

Let’s be honest — it’s way too hot to turn on your oven right now. This strawberry basil cheesecake is no-bake, aka super easy. It’s an unique flavor combo that takes advantage of the crazy amount of strawberries you probably have.

20. Tomatoes

A photo posted by Tieghan (@halfbakedharvest) on Aug 10, 2015 at 2:34pm PDT

Summer’s full of gorgeous fruits and veggies, and heirloom tomatoes are one of the prettiest of all. Try them in a new flavor combination with this tomato and honey toast.

21. Watermelon

Watermelon is undeniably the fruit of the summer. While it’s good on its own, it’s even better in drink form, like this watermelon refresher that adds mint for a summery twist.

22. Zucchini

A photo posted by Rebecca M (@reblondonfridge) on Aug 9, 2015 at 10:11am PDT

If you’re going to eat fries, might as well make them zucchini fries. You’ll love them so much you won’t ever go back to boring potato fries again. Bonus: they’re oven baked aka super easy and semi-bikini bod friendly.

23. Smoothies (or Smoothie Bowls)

Having a smoothie in a bowl makes it the perfect base for all sorts of goodies, like granola, nut butter or fruit…the options are endless. Bonus points if you eat it oceanside like @rachaelsgoodeats.

24. Ice Cream

I mean, technically you can eat ice cream at any time of the year. But it’s never as gratifying in the 20 degree weather as it is during the 90 degree weather.

25. Popsicles

A photo posted by Ballettonet (@ballettonet) on Aug 9, 2015 at 4:30am PDT

Summer is basically the only time to eat popsicles. Get your popsicle fix before the warm weather ends with these cabernet sauvignon popsicles. Bonus — they contain wine. Yesss.

26. Any Type of Booze

A photo posted by sarah (@thedelicious) on Aug 6, 2015 at 12:27pm PDT

Speaking of booze — if you’re laying out by the pool as much as possible before summer ends, try this sparkling melon sangria. It’s lighter than your typical sangria and perfect for poolside sipping.

27. S’mores

A photo posted by Phoebe Melnick (@pmelnick) on Aug 3, 2015 at 10:17am PDT

Bonfires are not only great for hanging with your friends, but they’re perfect for making s’mores. There’s something about that gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate that melts our hearts. And if you’re not a fan of the typical s’more, try a doughnut s’more sandwich instead.

28. Barbecue

A photo posted by Jules (@julesfood) on Aug 9, 2015 at 4:36pm PDT

Crank up that grill one last time for allll the barbecue eats, like this grilled chicken. Or some pulled pork and brisket if that’s more your style — any summer barbecue is good barbecue.

29. Hot Dogs

Though some may count this as barbecue, we think hot dogs deserve a category of their own. Whether you’re a fan of traditional hot dogs, Chicago dogs or even this German bratwurst, eat up before summer’s over and you can’t grill them anymore.

30. Lobster Rolls

A photo posted by OC Comestibles (@occomestibles) on Jul 27, 2015 at 11:51pm PDT

The only good lobster rolls are in the summer (anyone who lives in Boston can tell you that). And nothing beats sitting by the water, eating a lobster roll with a buttery, toasted bun and fresh steamed lobster.

31. Carnival Foods

Summer fairs, open-air carnivals… There’s tons of cringe (and drool)-worthy carnival foods. From deep fried butter to cotton candy, nothing can quite beat this churro funnel cake…