Who says you can't have dessert for breakfast? These slutty brownie pancakes combine fudgy brownies, gooey chocolate chip cookie dough, and classic Oreos into a single slutty brownie pancake, sinfully perfect for breakfast, bunch, or dessert.

bread, cake, chocolate
Hailey Maher

Digging into a fresh stack of these pancakes, you'll find that the chocolate pancake is fluffy, the warm cookie dough is perfectly gooey, and the Oreo in the middle adds a nice crunch. Find out how to make them below!

#SpoonTip: If you're concerned with eating raw cookie dough, prepare an eggless recipe beforehand.

Slutty Brownie Pancakes

• 1 cup flour
  • 1 1/4 cup brownie mix
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • Ready-made chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 1 sleeve regular Oreos
chocolate
Hailey Maher

Combine flour, brownie mix, baking soda, and baking powder into bowl. Whisk together to combine dry ingredients.

cereal, flour, sweet, chocolate, coffee
    Hailey Maher

Add in eggs and milk. Stir just to combine, and set it aside.

milk, dough, egg, flour
    Hailey Maher

Wrap an Oreo in just enough cookie dough to cover it.

peanut, butter, cream, peanut butter, chocolate, cookie, dough
    Hailey Maher

Prepare about 8-12 of these cookie dough-wrapped Oreos. Bring the prepared cookies and the pancake batter to a spot near the stove for easy access while cooking.

dough, cookie, chocolate
    Hailey Maher

Place a pan or griddle on medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into pan. Immediately place a cookie in the middle of the batter.

cream, chocolate
    Hailey Maher

Add just enough batter on top of the dough in order to cover it. Flip the pancake when you start to see bubbles on top of the batter.

sweet, dairy product, cream, chocolate
    Hailey Maher

Remove from the heat when the bottom of the pancake looks about done! Repeat until you make about 8-12 pancakes or you run out of batter. Serve these pancakes ~naked~ or a with some whipped cream.

sweet, coffee, chocolate
    Hailey Maher

So next time you really want to jazz it up in the morning, these slutty brownie pancakes are the best choice.