All food lovers look forward to the one day of the year where it's acceptable to eat large quantities of food. Thanksgiving: a chance to pig out on a mountainous portion of mashed potatoes, stuffing, and turkey. It is also the chance to pig out on dessert, of course. Especially some good ol' fashioned pumpkin pie. But, ever thought about making it into a milkshake? A real pumpkin pie milkshake?

You may feel as if you've eaten at least two and a half cows and want to throw in the towel. However, you may be contemplating whether that piece of pie over there is worth the fight. We have the solution for all you pumpkin pie and ice cream lovers out there.

What did we do?

We took leftover pumpkin pie from our danksgiving (Friendsgiving, in other terms), took melted vanilla ice cream off the counter (not as gross as you think), and created a truly amazing concoction. We were expecting it to be the most disgusting mixture possible. As it turns out, it's the most  appetizing milkshake and we wanted ten more in our bellies.

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

• Cook Time:0

• 1 slice pumpkin pie
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Take slice of pie and cut into bite-sized pieces

peanut, butter, caramel, peanut butter
    Andrew Bertalli

Put all ingredients in the blender

beer
    Andrew Bertali

Blend ingredients together until you get a smooth-looking texture

chocolate, cream, coffee
    Andrew Bertalli

Pour, add your garnish for a more festive look, and enjoy your heaven in a cup! Who knows what you will be able to make with leftover apple pie, pecan pie, walnut bread, or cobbler. You may be able to make your own milkshakes out out of these leftovers too.