There's nothing I look forward to more in fall than going apple picking and then using those fresh apples in all sorts of dishes. Of all the things you can do with apples, there's nothing better than caramel apple desserts. Whether it's fall or you're just feeling apples, these desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. 

1. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies

While apple pie may be great, having it in cookie form is much easier to make and transport. These caramel apple pie cookies are great for parties and sure to delight everyone. 

2. Apple Cider Bubble Up Bake

There's nothing more satisfying than watching something bubble up in the oven. The taste of the caramel cider sauce in this apple cider bubble up bake is simply unforgettable. 

3. Caramelized Apple Tarts

Davi Lennon

Tarts are perfect for any potluck because they look so classy but are so simple to make. Impress anyone with these caramelized apple tarts, even with them being one of the easiest caramel apple desserts. 

4. Chocolate Caramel Apple Puppy Chow

Puppy chow is an easy snack to make—and messy in a fun way. There are plenty of different variations, but this chocolate caramel apple puppy chow is my favourite. 

5. Caramel Apple Dump Cake

Sometimes you're craving dessert but just don't have the time or energy to make a regular cake. Dump cakes were made for moments like these and this caramel apple dump cake is one of the best. 

6. Caramel Apple Truffles

These bite-sized caramel apple truffles are one of the classiest things that you can bring to any party. They're absolutely beautiful, and the caramel center is sure to give everyone a pleasant surprise. 

7. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding

There's no fruit that goes better with bread than apples, and this caramel apple bread pudding proves that. The extra caramel makes this recipe even better so that you'll be serving it up every fall without fail. 

8. Salted Caramel Spiced Apple Macarons

Macarons are by far my favourite dessert overall, so adding a caramel apple flavour just pushes it over the edge. If you're looking for some more macaron recipes, you can find them here. 

9. Caramel Apple Poke Cake

I know a lot of people who don't like the cake part of cake and will just eat the frosting. This can usually be solved by doing a poke cake so that there's flavour throughout. Try this out with a caramel apple poke cake

10. Salted Caramel Apple Pie

pie, apple, apple pie, sweet, pastry
Erin Voss

I can't write this post without including a salted caramel apple pie. Pies are the penultimate apple dessert and caramel makes them even better. Let it cool in the window and live that apple pie life. 

11. Samoa Apple Slices

If you're looking for a healthy way to fill those girl scout cookie cravings, these samoa apple slices are the perfect way. Whether you're making them for the kids or yourself, caramels and apples are never the wrong answer. 

12. Caramel Apple Cheesecake

You don't need to head over to the cheesecake factory to have a great dessert. Make this amazing caramel apple cheesecake at home to impress even yourself. 

13. Caramel Apple Pie Bars

These caramel apple pie bars are great if you're looking for something a little bit less fancy, a lot easier, but just as delicious as an apple pie. The caramel drizzle is essential. 

14. Caramel Apple Coffee Cake

Caramel apple coffee is delicious, so logic follows that caramel apple coffee cake must be too (despite the lack of coffee). This coffee cake is deliciously crumbly and perfect for dessert or breakfast. 

15. Caramel Apple Cupcakes

These caramel apple cupcakes are great, but you can elevate them even further if you add a caramel core. The frosting on these caramel apple desserts is absolutely fantastic, regardless. 

While pumpkins are fantastic too, there's nothing better in fall (or in any time of the year) than caramel apples. Bring some variety to this perfect treat with these caramel apple desserts and everyone is sure to be happy.