Super Bowl Sunday is arguably more about the food than it is about the football. Wings, fries, burgers, and finger foods are the main event, and if you’re not keen on cooking, these restaurant chains can help you get there. And with special Super Bowl XVIII deals and discounts on your favorite game day foods, you’ll be saving some money too. Here are the best Super Bowl food deals.

Applebee’s

By using code BIGGAME24, you can get 20 free boneless wings with a $40 online order. I’d buy $40 worth of their spinach and artichoke dip alone.

Auntie Anne’s

If you’re hosting a large party and looking for some visual prestige, the Snack Stadium is for you. It contains two buckets with any pretzel nuggets and six dips on a platter that looks like a football stadium. And on Super Bowl Sunday, you can get it delivered for free.

Photo via Auntie Anne's

Bar Louie

Going out to watch the game? Bar Louie is offering three appetizers for $35.

Chipotle

I think of this as a pregame deal. Starting February 11, get a free side of queso with the order of an entree using code QUESO24 online.

Digiorno

Digiorno is running their “Digiorno doinks” deal for the second year in a row. If at any point during the Super Bowl a field goal or extra point hits the goal posts, winners will be randomly drawn to win a coupon redeemable for a Digiorno pizza. To enter, visit www.digiornodoinks.com

Hooters

Whether you’re going out or staying in, hosting a party or watching with a few friends, Hooters is covering all of the bases. On game day, the chain is offering the Postseason Pick: 10 wings, curly fries, and a Bud Light or fountain drink for $16.99. For larger parties, it is offering 75 boneless wings for $65, 75 bone-in wings for $85, or the Quarterback Sack — 50 boneless wings and 50 bone-in wings for $100.

KFC

This isn’t technically a Super Bowl deal, but I think it’s good to remind yourself how good of a deal it is in serving a lot of people. The $20 Taste of KFC meal includes six pieces of fried chicken, four sides, and four biscuits.

Photo via KFC

MOD Pizza

Just in time for the Super Bowl, MOD rolled out its Tailgate Trio of pizzas: buffalo chicken, bacon jalapeno popper, and spinach and artichoke. They’re going for $8 if you order on its website or app, and the pizza chain is also offering a plain cheese pizza for $7.

Little Caesars

You can’t redeem this on game day, but you can get a nice freebie just by ordering some pizzas on Super Bowl Sunday. If you order online on game day, you automatically get sent one of four perks, either $2 off Caesar wings or a pepperoni pizza, $0.99 Crazy Bread, free Crazy Bread, Cookie Dough Brownie, Italian Cheese Bread, or a two-liter soda, or 25% off on NFL.com. You can also complete the Pick 6 Slices-N-Stix Challenge in the Little Caesars app to get a free Slices-N-Stix if there is a pick 6 in Super Bowl XVIII. 

Photo via Little Caesars

Popeyes

This is arguably the best deal because you get so much free food and you don’t have to leave the house. If you order $15 or more of Popeyes on the Doordash app, you’ll also be sent a free 12-piece wing. Dash-pass holders get a free 12-piece combo with the purchase. This is arguably the best deal because you get so much free food and you don’t have to leave the house. If you order $15 or more of Popeyes on the Doordash app, you’ll also be sent a free 12-piece wing. Dash-pass holders get a free 12-piece combo with the purchase. Sit back with your wings to watch Popeyes' Super Bowl commercial featuring Ken Jeong.

Sonic

These $1.99 Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburgers aren’t exclusive to Super Bowl Sunday, but this low price makes them easy to buy in high quantities. This deal is available through February 14.

7-Eleven

There’s no better time to sign up for the 7NOW Gold Pass. On Super Bowl Sunday, subscribers can get three free pizzas, and have their delivery fee waived on over 3,000 other 7-Eleven products. 7NOW members can also get a $5 pizza on 7NOW Delivery, and $15 off a purchase of $30 or more. 7Rewards members can get five bone-in wings for $5, and a large pizza and ten wings for $14.