Post-Super Bowl treats aren’t usually heard of and you’re probably all tuckered out from starters and veggie platters, but hold up, make room for some chicken wings! The Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers went into overtime meaning Buffalo Wild Wings is dropping its special offer of free chicken wings later this month.

Buffalo Wild Wings started this promotion in 2019, two years after the first Super Bowl game to go to overtime. The chicken wing company announced this freebie in a post on X shortly after the game.

How to get free wings from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Buffalo Wild Wings’ promotion allows you to redeem six free traditional or boneless wings from any location on Monday, February 26 from 2-5 p.m.

Customers can get their wings at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations while dining in or ordering takeout. No purchase is needed to take advantage of this tasty deal either.

If you can’t wait till then — no worries! Buffalo Wild Wings also offers a Buy One Get One Free wing deal every Tuesday and Thursday.

If you’re like me and tune into the Super Bowl for the wonky commercials alone, you might’ve seen a Buffalo Wild Wing ad starring Nick Cannon. As a father of 12, Cannon poked fun at how the BOGO deal could feed a lot of mouths.

"Sports, friends, fun — as a father of 12, I ain't got time for none of the s---," he joked in the commercial. "But as a super patient father who never gets upset. I'm always looking out for a good deal.”