It's one of the biggest Sunday nights of the year. There's going to be shouting, laughing, and maybe even some crying. It's Super Bowl Sunday and that means large groups of people and snackatizer's galore. But for those who aren't die-hard fans, Super Bowl Sunday can be confusing and probably a little overwhelming when the people around you jump up and scream when a guy drops a ball. 

For us foodies, however, there is still a way to get through the game and still have a great time. Here's some of my tips to help you get through the big day. 

Bring The Food

The food can arguably be one of the most important parts of the game day, aside from the TV. Everyone needs to keep up their energy for the game and you are just the person to do it. All the party guests know you are the snack queen/king and when you leave you won't have any leftovers to bring home. You could bring some veggie-based snacks, plates of classic snack foods with a twist, or buy an easy snack-pack like Old El Paso's Game Day Taco Kit. There's enough food for 24 tacos and seasoning for guacamole to keep the chips dipping through the whole game. 

#SponsoredContent: Old El Paso provided me with a Game Day Kit and as someone who works at a taco restaurant, I give it my stamp of approval. 

Save the Food

Emotions fly high during the game, especially if people in the party have a personal stake in the game. That means it's up to you to make sure drinks don't get spilled, chips don't get smashed, and plates don't go flying, especially into the TV. No one wants a massive clean up after the game, and again, you'll be the one to the rescue. 

Call Them Out

If you don't know what's going on, don't be afraid to call it out. When everyone else starts yelling, ask "where's the penalty?" And when things start getting really heated, remember these keywords: Down, Hail Mary, Sack, Blitz, Punt, and Interception. You'll blend right in if you start throwing these out with the rest of them. Bonus points for if you really don't know what's going on, start using lingo from other sports like "home run" and "goal." That'll show you who's really paying attention.  

Super bowl Sunday can be one of the greatest days of the year, especially for a foodie who's ready to bring the food and the fun. All you need is an open mind and open stomach.